Recruited 5 figures $...offered schollie... Topic

After spending a bunch on a recruit early and offering a schollie... I then withdrew the offer, and added a RS to get him to stop considering me. He did.

Now I'm thinking of getting back into the mix on the recruit but I want to know if all those earlier CVs will have diminished value because I withdrew an offer already.

Thanks.

12/6/2012 5:29 PM
ha ha thats a good way to tell him GO BACK TO YOUR HOME AND STOP TUGGING ON MY ARM!!
12/6/2012 6:14 PM
Posted by jck45 on 12/6/2012 5:29:00 PM (view original):
After spending a bunch on a recruit early and offering a schollie... I then withdrew the offer, and added a RS to get him to stop considering me. He did.

Now I'm thinking of getting back into the mix on the recruit but I want to know if all those earlier CVs will have diminished value because I withdrew an offer already.

Thanks.

I ran into this when I was at A+ prestige Duke.  Unless something has changed, when you withdrew the schollie it probably ****** him off (that's what CS told me anyway).  When I tried to go back and re-recruit him, I got the "I haven't heard of you before" response.  Haven't heard of Duke?  Really?  He ended up not being recruitable for me after I rescinded the schollie.  I hope you have better luck than I did, but I think it's gonna be real tough to get him back (unless something in the recruiting logic has been changed since then and granted, it may have been).
12/6/2012 9:38 PM
Recruited 5 figures $...offered schollie... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.