Having, maybe by sheer luck, not had much experience with injuries, a few questions ...

If a guy was injured to fifty percent in the game but has moved back up to fifty-seven percent after the game, is that the amount per week he gains back in general?

And secondly ... How much faster does he recover when being rested?

12/31/2012 3:30 PM
I have no idea how injuries work because since I returned to the game earlier this year and have played maybe 15 seasons since, I have yet to have a player injured for more than a part of a single game.

In fact, I don't ever remember seeing an injured player on an opposing team either. It could have happened, but I don't remember seeing one.

12/31/2012 3:52 PM
I just had a starter go down to fifty percent in the last game of non conference.
12/31/2012 4:01 PM
For example:

Day 1:  Health at 50
Day 2:  Health at 57

He'll improve 7 pts each night until he's 100%.  I ignore that email you get and just go off the kid's initial rating and the following night's improvement to get a gauge of his improvement rate. 
12/31/2012 4:11 PM
Land on the follow up, what is the difference in improvement rate between resting and not resting?
12/31/2012 4:26 PM
jdno , doesnt durability and injury go hand and hand on how fast he's back to action

12/31/2012 4:42 PM
There's no change, in my experience.  The rate remains constant.
12/31/2012 4:44 PM
Posted by piratesfan23 on 12/31/2012 4:42:00 PM (view original):
jdno , doesnt durability and injury go hand and hand on how fast he's back to action

The player's durability rating determines the rate of recovery.  I had a guy with awful durability get hurt, and he's coming back 4% per game.  Higher durability players recover at a faster rate.
12/31/2012 4:45 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.