Recruit Search Function Topic

Is there any way to limit your search results to those you have contacted or added to your watch list?

I'm basically looking for a quick way to determine which of the many many recruits on my watch list has the highest number in ratings X (ath, spd, reb, etc).
1/5/2013 11:53 AM
About half way down in the right hand column of the Recruiting Summary page is a Compare List tool. You can list up to 10 players at a time and it will show you who is high in every skill area. Just click the little arrow on the far right of each players name and it will put that player on the Compare List.
1/5/2013 12:59 PM
Thanks, Weena, I've used that often.

I guess I was unclear on just how many recruits we're talking about. I haven't counted, but I'd ballpark it at around 100, and I'd like to have the ability to sort all of them at once, like I can all of the recruits from state X.
1/5/2013 2:41 PM
you can always limit your searches to only the states that you've scouted in fss. 
1/5/2013 4:21 PM
Posted by crazyivan on 1/5/2013 4:21:00 PM (view original):
you can always limit your searches to only the states that you've scouted in fss. 
Yes, thanks, but there are even in just those states, there are more guys *not* on my watchlist than on it. Thanks for the idea though.

Any other ideas on how I can accomplish a search of only my watched guys?
1/5/2013 6:02 PM
Copy your watchlist onto a spreadsheet and then sort from there. Unfortunately there isn't a way to sort the watchlist in the game the way you want it.  Would be a nice feature though. 
1/5/2013 9:19 PM
Posted by dvgagz on 1/5/2013 9:19:00 PM (view original):
Copy your watchlist onto a spreadsheet and then sort from there. Unfortunately there isn't a way to sort the watchlist in the game the way you want it.  Would be a nice feature though. 
I'm open to that idea, but I can't even copy my watchlist (with ratings) all at once to put into a spreadsheet. Unless I'm missing something. If I am, I'd be happy to do as you suggested, if you can help me figure out how to see the ratings for just my watched players all at once.
1/5/2013 10:13 PM
This may seem tedious but it's probably the best way to go: compare your recruits 10 at a time using the Recruiting Compare List tool and copy the info from that screen to a spreadsheet. 

If someone can suggest a better way I'd like to know too! 

1/6/2013 12:28 AM
Posted by dvgagz on 1/6/2013 12:28:00 AM (view original):
This may seem tedious but it's probably the best way to go: compare your recruits 10 at a time using the Recruiting Compare List tool and copy the info from that screen to a spreadsheet. 

If someone can suggest a better way I'd like to know too! 

I do the same, but instead of copying to a spread sheet I simply screen save the lists then can open multiple files of the saved and compare that way
1/6/2013 6:28 AM
If you use yatzr's recruiting tool, this is very easy to do.

You can Flag individual recruits that you want to look at ... filter for any name, or even part of a name of a team or a coach (including yourself), etc.
1/6/2013 9:37 AM
Recruit Search Function Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.