can it get any more closer?? Topic

Can a game get any more exciting and closer than this??  http://whatifsports.com/hd/GameResults/BoxScore.aspx?gid=9032686

114-113 win on the road against #19 team. I hit the game tieing 3 pointer TWICE to put it in overtime and to go into double overtime. Box score stats look almost identical. I'm very suprised the road team won a game like this. Woohoo!

1/11/2013 9:37 AM
Amazing!
1/11/2013 12:19 PM
This box score actually brings up something annoying about the game. Check out the fatigue levels in OT and 2OT. There's no way anyone should be fresh after playing that long. I get that sitting on the bench recharges players somewhat. But anyone playing a double OT game is going to be running on fumes by the end and that's certainly not reflected in the play-by-play.
1/11/2013 7:42 PM
Posted by stevejones16 on 1/11/2013 7:42:00 PM (view original):
This box score actually brings up something annoying about the game. Check out the fatigue levels in OT and 2OT. There's no way anyone should be fresh after playing that long. I get that sitting on the bench recharges players somewhat. But anyone playing a double OT game is going to be running on fumes by the end and that's certainly not reflected in the play-by-play.
Actually looking at the minutes played only one player played 40 minutes and the next highest minute total was 34. Most college teams will have their best played play over 30 a game so it wouldn't actually be surprising for them to still be fine if theyre only playing around 30 minutes out of 50.
1/11/2013 7:50 PM
I would think the annoying thing about the game is that starters tend play an unrealistically low number of minutes before they lose effectiveness.
1/11/2013 7:51 PM
Posted by blackdog3377 on 1/11/2013 7:51:00 PM (view original):
I would think the annoying thing about the game is that starters tend play an unrealistically low number of minutes before they lose effectiveness.
+1
1/11/2013 10:22 PM
Posted by blackdog3377 on 1/11/2013 7:50:00 PM (view original):
Posted by stevejones16 on 1/11/2013 7:42:00 PM (view original):
Actually looking at the minutes played only one player played 40 minutes and the next highest minute total was 34. Most college teams will have their best played play over 30 a game so it wouldn't actually be surprising for them to still be fine if theyre only playing around 30 minutes out of 50.
I changed my depth chart and minutes played just for this game to go in way more depth than normal. i would think that has something to do with it, as my typical big dogs will play 30+ minutes. I intentionally subbed them out faster knowing the guy ran a uptempo fast break offense
1/12/2013 12:30 AM
Can it get any more redundant?
1/12/2013 1:59 AM

oh im sure i can busta.

1/12/2013 10:44 AM
can it get any more closer?? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.