No firings-no place to go Topic

Another season with no firings. Going to lose more good mid major coaches who have no where to move up.
2/17/2013 6:32 AM
Is it really no where to move up?  Are all the teams in the BCS  filled?
2/17/2013 7:10 AM
Posted by Trentonjoe on 2/17/2013 7:10:00 AM (view original):
Is it really no where to move up?  Are all the teams in the BCS  filled?
In his Iba world, only Baylor and Auburn are vacant
2/17/2013 7:26 AM
Does Iba have a few good Mid-major conferences?  I am thinking about picking up a new team.
2/17/2013 8:53 AM
CUSA is solid in Iba.  SMU and UTEP are open.
2/17/2013 1:54 PM
Horizon is pretty good too.  Butler took out my high-ability Colo team in the 2nd round.  They lost some coaches recently so there's a few openings.  If they can get them filled soon, that would be a mid-major with a real shot at being a power conference.  Big 10 isn't very strong in Iba so Horizon could steal some recruits.
2/17/2013 1:59 PM
Ivy League is making strides too. Penn in Sweet 16.
2/17/2013 9:27 PM
I don't plan on returning to Vanderbilt in Iba so there will be another opening.  It's just a brutal place to recruit.  ACC is too close and you simply can't compete with them.  I've tried on two occasions and essentially wasted 3/4 of my budget on a player I've lost.  You also have to battle SEC schools, Cincinnati (A prestige out of the Big East), and Big 12 schools that are sitting on lots of cash too and decide to cut a player and blow it all on your best recruit. 
2/17/2013 11:03 PM
No firings-no place to go Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.