Do I have a chance for this guy? Topic

Am I on this guy's backup list? Or should I move on? I'm not sure, based on these messages:

From my assistant:
I don't know about_______. His father is an alum of our big rival (you know who)! Perhaps we should use our resources on someone else?

From his coach:
From what I've heard, you're not really on his radar, at least not yet.. I think that you're going to have to do quite a bit of selling though, another school seems like the frontrunner, at least based on my last conversation with him. 

3/1/2013 3:36 AM
Question answered.....he just dropped to my school
3/1/2013 5:04 AM
The top one is meaningless.  Only calls to the coach really matter.
3/1/2013 5:23 AM
The top one isn't meaningless.  Both indicate he's available for recruiting right now
3/1/2013 8:51 AM
Posted by jdno on 3/1/2013 8:51:00 AM (view original):
The top one isn't meaningless.  Both indicate he's available for recruiting right now
That's what I had hoped, but he didn't drop to DIII until cycle after the 2nd message.
3/1/2013 8:53 AM
is he within 70 miles?
3/1/2013 9:18 AM
Do I have a chance for this guy? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.