Is there a way to look in on a world? Topic

Is there a way to look in on a world before I pick a team? I am thinking of coming back and starting in DIII with a C- team. But I would like to be in a two game a day world. And not be in a confrance with all sim teams.

Thanks
3/4/2013 8:52 PM
Sort the Job Openings by conference, if there are a lot of job openings in the same conf, it's mostly sim teams.
3/4/2013 9:24 PM
Yeah, I wish there were a better way to do this--I'm really not sure why there's not--but that's your best plan. 

If you're okay waiting until Knight comes back around, I just got my first two-a-day team there in the American Southwest Conference. Seems like a pretty good conference so far and definitely has some quality coaches. 
3/5/2013 11:34 AM
YOu can look at any team in a world if you play 'Six Degrees of Separation'.

1) Go to to Forum of the world you like. Click on coaches' names until you find one with a DIII team.

2) Click on his schedule. From there, you can look at the roster of any team on his schedule.

3) If you then click on any of those teams, you can view other teams/rosters.
3/5/2013 12:15 PM
That's a good way to do it, alblack56. Still, they really should allow those outside a world to be able to look at the teams without going through that process.
3/5/2013 1:14 PM
Posted by alblack56 on 3/5/2013 12:15:00 PM (view original):

1) Go to to Forum of the world you like. Click on coaches' names until you find one with a DIII team.

2) Click on his schedule. From there, you can look at the roster of any team on his schedule.

Caveat: only works until the world rolls over. 

After that, you can only look at limited non-conference schedules (whichever games were scheduled in advance), which makes life a whole lot harder. 
3/5/2013 3:05 PM
Posted by tarvolon on 3/5/2013 3:05:00 PM (view original):
Posted by alblack56 on 3/5/2013 12:15:00 PM (view original):

Caveat: only works until the world rolls over. 

After that, you can only look at limited non-conference schedules (whichever games were scheduled in advance), which makes life a whole lot harder. 
Good point! I hadn't realized that
3/5/2013 7:02 PM
Is there a way to look in on a world? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.