Lost My School - Question Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
I NEVER feel sorry for coaches who fail to renew.  You have all season to add another (or 5 or 10).   It's your responsibility.  You forget ...you pay the price.
3/8/2013 10:27 PM
mully's words have moved me. aromano, you are a horrible person - the worst of the worst, and you must be exterminated. i got the lynchin rope, everybody grab your torches, lets get em!
3/8/2013 10:34 PM
Posted by gillispie1 on 3/8/2013 10:34:00 PM (view original):
mully's words have moved me. aromano, you are a horrible person - the worst of the worst, and you must be exterminated. i got the lynchin rope, everybody grab your torches, lets get em!
+1
3/9/2013 12:02 AM
Posted by gillispie1 on 3/8/2013 10:34:00 PM (view original):
+1
3/9/2013 1:01 AM
The question I posed was really this:  Should there be some preference or advantage to the former coach when he wants to return, especially if he was successful and "exceeding expectations."

I get the fact that it's my fault I forgot to move a season over from another world to secure the spot, believe me.  But thanks to everyone that piled on without pity...much appreciated.
3/9/2013 2:57 AM
1234 Next ▸
Lost My School - Question Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.