D1 qualified account Topic

Does anybody have a d1 qualified account in any world that they are not using that they would be willing to give to me I would appreciate it a ton? If u do just send me a sitemail.
3/31/2013 3:57 PM (edited)
Not all at once.
3/31/2013 4:28 PM
?
3/31/2013 5:29 PM
Pats - not sure why anyone would want to give you an account at d1. Plus, you probably should just enjoy the ride to d1. You haven't had much sustained success and d1 is a whole different ball game. Take some time, stay at a school and have success then make the move, you can make the Move from d3 but it is easier from d2.
3/31/2013 7:34 PM
Posted by gvsujulius on 3/31/2013 7:34:00 PM (view original):
Pats - not sure why anyone would want to give you an account at d1. Plus, you probably should just enjoy the ride to d1. You haven't had much sustained success and d1 is a whole different ball game. Take some time, stay at a school and have success then make the move, you can make the Move from d3 but it is easier from d2.
That's the reason I dnt want to leave the teams I'm at right now I'm happy at PBAU la grange and Scranton I would only consider leaving my d2 team once I quailfy for d1 which is probably what I will do.
3/31/2013 7:43 PM
Can people transfer teams like that within the rules of the site?

What about asking a fee for giving up the team?

I'm sure it's a losing proposition to pay for the seasons to get to D1 and then sell the team but I am curious as to the rules (and too lazy to hunt them down).

3/31/2013 8:24 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
What do you expect from a Bellicheat fan?
3/31/2013 8:57 PM
Posted by mullycj on 3/31/2013 8:57:00 PM (view original):
What do you expect from a Bellicheat fan?
I don't think that has anything to do with me and I wanted to do this because I really like all my teams and I dnt want to leave them but I still want to coach d1
3/31/2013 8:58 PM
Keep in mind patstrule's profile says under 18.  Don't mock him too hard, but yeah, I don't think you're going to find anyone willing to give up an account just so you can skip right to DI.  You're going to have to make it there on your own.
3/31/2013 9:00 PM
So I guess the consenses here is that this is frowned upon? Lol
3/31/2013 9:02 PM
It is easy to win at D3 and D2... proving you can win and recruit at D1 is a different story
3/31/2013 9:37 PM
It's not so much that it's frowned upon but that you're almost definitely not going to find anyone willing to give up a profile to you, because I honestly have at least one profile I haven't used in ages that might be DI-qualified, but I know that someday in the future I might decide to go back to it at some point anyway, and it'd be a regret to throw away something I spent money on in the past just because I'm not using it right now.
3/31/2013 9:42 PM
If you are willing to take on another account to play at D1 just create an account yourself and play your way up to D1.
3/31/2013 10:53 PM
There are some situations where people want to quit the game and have plenty of seasons left on the account. It's not like they can get a refund and why let a team just languish and punish everyone else in the conference? It's very rare but I've seen it happen where coaches for one reason or another offer up their accounts. I don't think this is such a bad idea, but most coaches will think you are trying to get around working your way up to D1, I mean that is what you are doing, but I'm sure most every coach here wished they could just leap to D1 at one point or another. 
3/31/2013 11:24 PM
12 Next ▸
D1 qualified account Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.