I would like to see them push the injury setting up to like having an injury on your team like 25% in a season. So that would be like a 1 and 4 shot your guy would get hurt each season. I think injurys are required because on most sports team a guy will get injured at some point in the season. Right now its at like a 5 percent chance.
4/18/2013 7:11 PM
This is basketball not football. 

4/18/2013 7:16 PM
LOL. YES!!!!!   Bring back player incidents too. You want realism, fine, let's bring on the realism.  Player shooting, arrests, drug OD's, mama got sick and died.......too bad, suck it up and learn to adjust.  YES!!!
4/18/2013 7:21 PM
suggestion because I feel like like the random factor right now is not good. Thin air every basketball team has someone get hurt every year at the college level usually and the injury doesnt have to be season ending
4/18/2013 7:26 PM
I think injuries are the one thing that most people are OK with not being very realistic.  Bumping up the injury settings would not add to anyone's enjoyment of the game.
4/18/2013 7:29 PM
Posted by phillyboy107 on 4/18/2013 7:26:00 PM (view original):
suggestion because I feel like like the random factor right now is not good. Thin air every basketball team has someone get hurt every year at the college level usually and the injury doesnt have to be season ending
How many people are on a college team? At least 12 normally. 

1/12 = around .08 
2/12 = .16 

Anyway you look at is statistically the number is low in real life - now consider that it's a sim....

I'm not telling you you're wrong I'm just telling you I don't agree. I've lost a key player before. It sucked. I'm okay that it happened (nature of the beast), but that kind of stuff should be as rare as a unicorn.
4/18/2013 7:53 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.