Future Stars Scouting. Topic

Questions.

Its the end of the season and its time for owners to bid on new jobs.

Can you jump on scouting by using leftover recruiting money to scout the recruits for next season?

Will the scouting report disappear when the season rolls over?
5/25/2013 8:02 AM
Yes, no.
5/25/2013 9:13 AM
plague, something to keep in mind when you do this is that your prestige might change from the time you do the scouting before the next season and the time you actually start recruiting. This happened to me one year when I had an A- prestige and dropped to like a B or something. A bunch of recruits that were considered DII for me were now DI on my list and kind of messed me up on my recruiting board.

Its fine to do the scouting and look at the players, but just be aware, the ones who are ready to recruit right away might change.

5/25/2013 7:08 PM
Posted by poncho0091 on 5/25/2013 7:08:00 PM (view original):
plague, something to keep in mind when you do this is that your prestige might change from the time you do the scouting before the next season and the time you actually start recruiting. This happened to me one year when I had an A- prestige and dropped to like a B or something. A bunch of recruits that were considered DII for me were now DI on my list and kind of messed me up on my recruiting board.

Its fine to do the scouting and look at the players, but just be aware, the ones who are ready to recruit right away might change.

I went the other way one time. I had guys I anticipated being pulldowns that were immediately recruitable. Kinda the nice flip side to what happened to poncho...
5/25/2013 9:30 PM
Thanks for the responses.

To be safe I think I will just wait until the season rolls over

5/26/2013 10:12 PM (edited)
Future Stars Scouting. Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.