ANOTHER 2-team thread Topic

Like I said in the other thread, bistiza vs. colonels in a stubborn drama queen death match. Awesomeness.
7/3/2013 2:45 PM
Posted by colonels19 on 7/3/2013 2:42:00 PM (view original):
I still don't agree with the decisions that were made, yes I went hard about this, but had wronoj posted the fact that this was effing RESOLVED (before I made my first post mind you) at 11AM today, we wouldn't have had this discussion.  Theeyetest stopped recruiting to cry about a cheater, before signings began...that's just pathetic...wronoj and theeyetest can go to hell for all I'm concerned.
You first please.
7/3/2013 2:47 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
I still don't agree with the decisions that were made, yes I went hard about this, but had wronoj posted the fact that this was effing RESOLVED (before I made my first post mind you) at 11AM today, we wouldn't have had this discussion.  Theeyetest stopped recruiting to cry about a cheater, before signings began...that's just pathetic...wronoj and theeyetest can go to hell for all I'm concerned.
I don't think it's wrong to fault theeyetest to stop recruiting at that point. If nothing happens from CS he could face missing out on backups. At that point, he might have thought he was beat and changed directions, it happens in recruiting. Props to CS for issuing punishment.

Would it have been nice to know the 1000 mile rule was violated and usernames provided, yes. But i think OP was trying to avoid a pitchfork mob. Screwed either way, ultimately.
7/3/2013 2:51 PM
he didn't stop recruiting (if you read the original post, he was even talking about his ongoing efforts to CS), and he didn't come cry to the forums about it. I posted it here to see what people, in general, would think about the legitimacy of the actions. 
7/3/2013 2:51 PM
it wasn't resolved until 2pm, when the second recruit signed. 
7/3/2013 2:53 PM
I can see being a bit upset about the situation being resolved while there's still ongoing debate, but how can you disagree with the decision? The guy was obviously cheating.
7/3/2013 2:59 PM
The situation was not resolved until the second recruit signed, at the 2pm cycle. I wasn't going to reveal any more information until that, and I don't think it's unreasonable. If you do, that's fine. 
7/3/2013 3:02 PM
Posted by colonels19 on 7/3/2013 2:52:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wronoj on 7/3/2013 2:51:00 PM (view original):
he didn't stop recruiting (if you read the original post, he was even talking about his ongoing efforts to CS), and he didn't come cry to the forums about it. I posted it here to see what people, in general, would think about the legitimacy of the actions. 
Without telling people shortly thereafter that the circumstance had been resolved...and that's what makes you a baiting chooch.
Please keep posting.  I have something like 36 more thumbs-downs left today.
7/3/2013 3:14 PM
Posted by colonels19 on 7/3/2013 2:52:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wronoj on 7/3/2013 2:51:00 PM (view original):
Without telling people shortly thereafter that the circumstance had been resolved...and that's what makes you a baiting chooch.
So to be clear, you're now upset that you were "baited" into looking like an idiot?
7/3/2013 3:15 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5|6|7 Next ▸
ANOTHER 2-team thread Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.