Multiple Home Visits in one recruting cycle Topic

Is there any penalty, or loss of effectiveness for scheduling multiple campus visits to player in one recruiting cycle?

If I give schedule two campus visits in one cycle, is it any less effective on the recruit vs. scheduling one campus visit in one cycle, and another campus visit in another cycle?

Never understood why there aren't dropdown numbers for the campus visit, and it is only a checkmark box to schedule, so just wanted to get clarification.

Thanks!
8/23/2013 12:05 PM
Sorry for the title, I obviously meant campus visits, NOT home visits.
8/23/2013 12:05 PM
not that I know of. 
8/23/2013 1:50 PM
I'm guessing there is no dropdown as a protection against accidentally blowing your entire budget sending 10  CVs at one time, but its just a guess
8/23/2013 2:25 PM
Not sure how often I've even done more than one campus visit for a recruit but definitely sure that I've never done more than 2
8/23/2013 6:07 PM
No penalty.  In DI it is not uncommon to do 10 to 20 CV's or more during 1 recruiting cycle.  They don't lose effectiveness either.  Sometimes, the player will deny you and you won't be charged but that is it.  
8/23/2013 7:39 PM
Posted by grissom97 on 8/23/2013 6:07:00 PM (view original):
Not sure how often I've even done more than one campus visit for a recruit but definitely sure that I've never done more than 2
Based off of this quote, I sincerely hope that you do most of your recruiting within 360 miles, otherwise you're probably spending your money very inefficiently.
8/24/2013 2:13 AM
I do like that homegrown talent
8/24/2013 3:40 PM
Multiple Home Visits in one recruting cycle Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.