Opening in top conference in DIII Crum Topic

There is an opening currently in the Freedom conference in Crum.  Freedom has been the only full conference in DIII crum for the last few season and we'd like to keep it that way.  Since the conference has been full we've always had the top conference RPI, and earned the most bonus chash, and would love for a quality coach to jump in and improve the competition.
The open team is Carnegie Mellon.  http://www.whatifsports.com/hd/TeamProfile/Ratings.aspx?tid=8626 
They are nothing special.  But they return 11 players this season, and there is definitely a base to work with, and if the coach wanted to drop a player or 2 right away, we have plenty of bonus recruiting cash.
It's a chance to play with some great coaches including past championship coaches garmansouth, platoisek, patsrule755, and the most dominant DIII coach I've ever seen jsajsa.   The coaches corner is VERY active, and always fun.
First come first serve, signups started this morning, so if you don't have a Crum ID, this is an excellent chance to jump in.
9/13/2013 9:16 AM
Filled
9/13/2013 10:08 AM
It looks like there will be another opening starting tomorrow.  I don't think I'll have time to post tomorrow morning so I wanted to put this up now.
Desales is open.  A good coach had ait for a few seasons before, so the rebuild already started.  Everything about the conference said in the original post still applies.  

http://www.whatifsports.com/hd/TeamProfile/Ratings.aspx?tid=8618

11/1/2013 12:23 PM
Desales still open.  Any takers?
11/2/2013 11:11 PM
New signups starting tomorrow morning.  3 openings all coached by humans last year, so although none are ready to win now, none are in awful shape.
We still are the top conference.  We have the most recruitng money.  And coaches in our conference have won something like 8 of the last 9 championships.
Would love to see some coaches join and stick around a few seasons in the Freedom Conference.  So come join!
12/21/2013 8:50 PM
Midwest has some good opportunities also , a top 7 conf for the last 5 seasons+ in rpi. Just recently got tomcecil to add to the mix.
12/21/2013 11:03 PM
Posted by dan2044 on 12/21/2013 8:50:00 PM (view original):
New signups starting tomorrow morning.  3 openings all coached by humans last year, so although none are ready to win now, none are in awful shape.
We still are the top conference.  We have the most recruitng money.  And coaches in our conference have won something like 8 of the last 9 championships.
Would love to see some coaches join and stick around a few seasons in the Freedom Conference.  So come join!
And also, I offer free mentoring for anyone who joins my conference :)
12/22/2013 9:10 AM
who's free mentoring? :)
12/22/2013 10:58 AM
jsajsa, does that just mean you will "school" whomever plays you?  You have done that quite often to me!
12/22/2013 4:04 PM
Ha!

Nothing like first hand experience! Best way to learn.
12/22/2013 7:38 PM
Opening in top conference in DIII Crum Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.