New Messsages? meaning? Topic

Following up on (players name), he really doesn't seem very interested at this point. Is it worth following up with him or should we move on?

Update on (players name): right from the start of the conversation, I could tell he wasn't our biggest fan. I'm thinking this isn't going to work out.

Each message is a player that isn't on the d2 list, but both should definitely be backup options.

10/26/2013 8:26 PM
My gut tells me the first one means he's immediately recruitable but the second I'm not really sure.
10/26/2013 9:03 PM
what are the distances on each? i feel like both are probably immediately recruitable, you are just behind
10/26/2013 9:06 PM
Immediately recruit able on both. You just need to put in more effort if you want him to consider you
10/26/2013 9:55 PM
How are they immediately recruitable if they aren't on the d2 list?  Both are 500+ miles away. 
10/26/2013 10:06 PM
Well maybe I'm wrong. Send more calls and see if u get more definitive messages and update this thread with that info
10/26/2013 11:35 PM
I don't know about (players name). His father is an alum of our big rival (you know who)! Perhaps we should use our resources on someone else?

Hey coach. I'd like to talk, but I'm pretty busy with some other schools. I'll call you back if all else fails.

Both are considering schools now.  Both still not on the d2 list.  2nd message sounds like a backup message to me.
10/26/2013 11:51 PM
The first one is immediately recruitable, pretty sure about that. I can't recall seeing the second one before but I agree it seems like a backup message
10/27/2013 8:27 AM
Posted by sportsguy001 on 10/26/2013 10:06:00 PM (view original):
How are they immediately recruitable if they aren't on the d2 list?  Both are 500+ miles away. 
because that part of the game is a buggy piece of **** since the new engine came out. MOST of the guys who are immediately recruitable without showing in your division are within 70 miles, but not all. also, guys who show in your division MAY NOT BE RECRUITABLE AT ALL! so yeah... its just that you won the lottery by finding two guys in one recruiting session. not the greatest lottery to win, but still!
10/27/2013 10:31 AM
That first one doesn't sound like a direct recruit.  I haven't seen those messages before.
10/27/2013 6:28 PM
New Messsages? meaning? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.