OT-College basketball starting up Topic

Im asking the Fourms to give me your final four even though its early and give me a team or two that can be an upset team come tournament time and give me some overrated teams.

Final Four
Duke, Oklahoma State, UNLV, Baylor

Upset teams
Saint Louis, Akron, Oklahoma, Eastern Tennessee State

Overrated Teams
Gonzaga, Kentucky, Oregon, UCLA

11/11/2013 6:12 PM
Dah, it's hard to say. Haha check in with me come tourney time...
11/11/2013 8:33 PM
Gonezaga is always overrated.
11/11/2013 9:06 PM
Final four:
Michgan st. Kansas Oklahoma st unlv

Upset teams:
St.johns

Overrated teams:
Kentucky ucla Baylor

This could defintaley change as season goes on.
11/11/2013 10:00 PM
Why do you guys think UNLV is so good? They're one of the overrated teams. St. Johns won't be particularly good. I also don't think Ok. State will be in the final four. 

Final Four: MSU, Duke, Kansas, and then I gotta say Michigan.

Upset teams: UL-Laffayette, Creighton, New Mexico State, Boise State.

Overrated: New Mexico, UCLA, Arizona, UCONN, UNLV.

11/11/2013 10:26 PM (edited)
I haven't seen most teams play yet and don't follow much of the hype. 

I'm picking Syracuse for a repeat Final 4 though, but that's after only 1 game...
11/12/2013 2:22 AM
Posted by michgoblue2 on 11/11/2013 10:26:00 PM (view original):
Why do you guys think UNLV is so good? They're one of the overrated teams. St. Johns won't be particularly good. I also don't think Ok. State will be in the final four. 

Final Four: MSU, Duke, Kansas, and then I gotta say Michigan.

Upset teams: UL-Laffayette, Creighton, New Mexico State, Boise State.

Overrated: New Mexico, UCLA, Arizona, UCONN, UNLV.

I'm telling you that st.johns. Will be good this season they have a good athletic team and they are returning the big east rookie of the year. Can't wait to see you be suprissed this season
11/12/2013 7:39 AM
Final Four: Duke, Arizona, Ohio State, Michigan State

Overrated: Kentucky, Louisville, VCU, Michigan

Upset teams:  Tennessee, LSU, Rhode Island, SMU
11/12/2013 7:56 AM (edited)
Posted by alblack56 on 11/12/2013 7:56:00 AM (view original):

VCU overrated? Tune in tonight at 7 and watch them wreak HAVOC against Virginia!
11/12/2013 10:40 AM
LSU should be a lot better this year than in season's past (though I'm a homer) - they have an excellent incoming freshman class, and returned their best guys from last season's middle-of-the-pack SEC team

11/12/2013 1:25 PM
UMASS showing they can be good with another win against LSU
11/12/2013 3:21 PM
I think its really difficult to go against chalk early in the season.  The top teams are the top teams.  Also, really difficult to predict with the new emphasis on hand checking.  Is Wisco, and the entire Big 10 for that matter in for trouble when they can no longer beat people up in the half court?  Can VCU still cause Havoc without their hands?  Will the Cuse have an advantage because they play zone.  That being said-

FF- Sparty, Arizona, UK, Cuse

Overrated- Oregon, UCLA, UConn, UNC (maybe, they could also be really good)

Upsets- Shockers (though not really an upset anymore) Harvard,

11/12/2013 3:31 PM
How has no one put Louisville in their Final 4? Do you guys watch basketball? Back to back Final Fours, coming off a National Championship, and hands down the best returning player in college basketball, the KenPom PoY last year Russ Smith. Top three team right now undoubtedly.

Also, UK has been hot garbage thus far, the Harrison twins look abysmal. They have one elite player and a bunch of guys that would be riding the pine at schools like UofL, Kansas, or Duke.

Kansas and Duke both look light years ahead of MSU and UK the other night. MSU needs Adreian Payne to never commit a foul to be any good at all, because those back up big men are softer than Charmin.

I think MSU will finish third at best in the Big Ten, Michigan, Ohio State, and Wiscy all look better than them to me.

Florida could be good if they can get their suspended players, I like some of their core guys.

Interested to see UNC...on paper I think they look overrated. Kennedy Makes and Joel James don't seem to be ideal fits at C in their uptempo style..
11/14/2013 6:33 PM
Posted by alblack56 on 11/12/2013 7:56:00 AM (view original):

I might be bias because I live in Virginia, but thats the first time I ever seen anyone mention that VCU is overrated. Its possible that the new rules could effect their defense some but their not overrated and will be good long as coach Smart is around.

Upset Team: I have to say Virginia and I think they will also battle the elite schools for the ACC crown.

11/14/2013 8:34 PM
OT-College basketball starting up Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.