Frauds try to be psychologists, fail miserably Topic

You made the choice to notice the "imperfections in the sim" rather than your "imperfections in execution". When that is your area of concentration, you shouldn't expect success.
2/19/2014 11:22 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by a_in_the_b on 2/19/2014 11:22:00 PM (view original):
You made the choice to notice the "imperfections in the sim" rather than your "imperfections in execution". When that is your area of concentration, you shouldn't expect success.
Whatever dude. It's pretty obvious that was just intended to needle.

After all, I've been told over and over that this is just a bad team and success isn't possible with them.

So now you're just trying to turn it back on me. 

You can't not notice the imperfections in the sim. They're so incredibly obvious that the only way you could fail to is to be playing for so long that you just become blind to them. 
2/20/2014 1:39 AM
Posted by llamanunts on 2/19/2014 10:58:00 PM (view original):
Posted by ettaexpress on 2/19/2014 10:24:00 PM (view original):
Too late, artie. I already hate the imperfections of the game. I don't really give that much of a rip excepting that it annoys the crap out of me that dumb stuff keeps me from being better, and there's not a thing I can do about it.
There surely is something you can do about it. You can play the game in front of you instead of the one you imagine. That's all it would take.
That's all it would take to make my team IQ better? To make the sim less wonky as far as droughts go? Wow, had no idea it was that easy.

Oh, wait...i have been playing the game in front of me (not sure which other one you thought I was playing). Dangit, I thought you were onto something there.
2/20/2014 1:41 AM
If you spent half as much time learning how the game works as you do being a self-righteous jackass, you'd actually be able to understand why things happen the way they do by now.  Instead of just yelling about it.
2/20/2014 1:50 AM
Well I just watched Jahii Carson muck about for 2 hours...maybe there is something to this low IQ thing after all...for certain players though, not the whole team. 
2/20/2014 1:56 AM
HA
2/20/2014 3:19 AM
These threads would be so much more enjoyable if etta was actually clever. Instead, he attempts to be, but fails and disappoints me. Every time.
2/20/2014 9:11 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Let me guess, you have a near-genius IQ, and were always misunderstood as a child--is that close? You were picked on as a kid, because people just couldn't understand your brilliance, amirite?
2/20/2014 10:24 AM
Posted by ettaexpress on 2/20/2014 10:12:00 AM (view original):
Posted by caesari on 2/20/2014 9:11:00 AM (view original):
These threads would be so much more enjoyable if etta was actually clever. Instead, he attempts to be, but fails and disappoints me. Every time.
My IQ scores suggest otherwise. Perhaps it is you that is not clever, and simply aren't on my level.
I read somewhere that IQ is misleading and should not be part of the discussion
2/20/2014 10:45 AM
There is something sad about a 40 year old bragging about his IQ.
2/20/2014 10:56 AM
Posted by Trentonjoe on 2/20/2014 10:56:00 AM (view original):
There is something sad about a 40 year old bragging about his IQ.
I'm not the one that made intelligence an issue. 
2/20/2014 12:54 PM
Posted by wildcat98 on 2/20/2014 10:24:00 AM (view original):
Let me guess, you have a near-genius IQ, and were always misunderstood as a child--is that close? You were picked on as a kid, because people just couldn't understand your brilliance, amirite?
Near? ;) But trentonjoe is right, this is really silly. It's too bad caesari made it an issue.

But there should be a point deduction for naming yourself after ... Trenton. Zoinks.

2/20/2014 12:56 PM
Posted by ettaexpress on 2/20/2014 10:12:00 AM (view original):
Posted by caesari on 2/20/2014 9:11:00 AM (view original):
My IQ scores suggest otherwise. Perhaps it is you that is not clever, and simply aren't on my level.
IQ scores do not measure cleverness. someone with a high IQ should understand this. there was a thread once, about what professions people were in... it was really surprising, having such a high # of highly successful professionals. i think you either underestimate the intelligence of the community here, or overestimate the intelligence of yourself... or both. nobody is buying what you are selling. from my experience, the highly intelligent understand the limitations of IQ testing, and do not put much stock in scores on these sort of things. its pointless - the precision is simply not there at the high levels - and anyone i know who really is at those high intelligence levels does not need a test score to demonstrate their own intelligence. there are numerous far more substantial ways to demonstrate intelligence than a test score.

im reminded of some stupid game i play, this guy puts in his signature... co-founder and leader of clan ____, now that's a lot of respect! if its a lot of respect, you don't need to put it in your signature. no surprise upon meeting the guy, hes a joke. you are doing the exact same thing. sorry if this hurts to hear, but if you were actually highly intelligent, you would never need to reference test scores to convince us of that. there are plenty of very smart folks on here - i can't remember one ever mentioning high test scores - yet we know they are smart guys. i wonder why that is?
2/20/2014 1:16 PM
◂ Prev 1...9|10|11|12|13...20 Next ▸
Frauds try to be psychologists, fail miserably Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.