Best User Names Topic

Just a silly topic here, but there are just some GREAT user names on this site.   What are your favories?
Mine are:

1. Killbatman-  I don't care how many titles that guy wins, the name makes me giggle every time.
2. llamanunts-  Not quite the genitalia of a bi-ungulate (notice the lack of title mentioning)
3. 1peat- simply awesome
5/8/2014 2:35 PM
I approve this message.
5/8/2014 2:39 PM
nachopuzzle is a fun thing to picture.  and cowboytrout.
5/8/2014 2:43 PM
I've always sort of regretted my username. It's not terribly creative to combine the mascot of your alma mater with the year of your graduation.
5/8/2014 3:14 PM
Posted by jack_duck on 5/8/2014 2:43:00 PM (view original):
nachopuzzle is a fun thing to picture.  and cowboytrout.
thanks jack_deuce.

"...and what the hell is this, some type of nachopuzzle!!!", screamed the waitress.
5/8/2014 3:25 PM
Aww, shucks... you care how many titles I win!  That's kinda sweet.

5/8/2014 3:36 PM
Posted by wildcat98 on 5/8/2014 3:14:00 PM (view original):
I've always sort of regretted my username. It's not terribly creative to combine the mascot of your alma mater with the year of your graduation.
its a fantastic name, assuming you are a kentucky alumnus. otherwise, yeah... :)
5/8/2014 3:38 PM
Posted by gillispie1 on 5/8/2014 3:38:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wildcat98 on 5/8/2014 3:14:00 PM (view original):
its a fantastic name, assuming you are a kentucky alumnus. otherwise, yeah... :)
Alas, my fate was always to bleed purple--and have my heart broken again and again. I'm a K-State fan.
5/8/2014 3:40 PM
I always read right over the extra "n" in "llamanunts" until this thread.  I don't even know what to believe anymore.
5/8/2014 3:48 PM
Yeah, I always wondered why he'd named himself after a llama's testicles, but never had occasion to ask.
5/8/2014 3:54 PM
Posted by killbatman on 5/8/2014 3:48:00 PM (view original):
I always read right over the extra "n" in "llamanunts" until this thread.  I don't even know what to believe anymore.
i read your post like 3 times, thinking, what the hell is he talking about? extra n? so you read it, llamauts? wtf is that?

but... now i get it. my world is similarly shattered :)
5/8/2014 4:14 PM
I have to admit I never saw the xtra n.... neither.

I have long thought Lost Myth was one of the coolest names on the site.

and of course Furrynips was one of the strangest
5/8/2014 4:28 PM (edited)
Add me to the crew that missed that extra 'n'...glad I have company in the gutter.

A few that I like that I haven't seen mentioned.

-- goatbear (just an interesting mental image)

-- apeofwrath

-- bow2dacowz (only if I"m bent over grilling 'em on an open flame!)

-- darth_hoosier (he might have left the game, but equating Indiana with Sith Lords made me smile every time I saw it...)
5/8/2014 4:31 PM
I literally just spent 3 minutes of a pretty busy day trying to decide if "apesofwrath" would be better.  I don't think it would.
5/8/2014 5:25 PM
 I have long said that if I ever make a second account, my user name on it will be Sim_AI...just to see how many people I can confuse during recruiting.

5/8/2014 7:41 PM
123 Next ▸
Best User Names Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.