Tannermcc & associates are LargeScale Cheaters Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Yep. I saw it. Guess he didn't shame himself that much.
5/9/2014 1:47 AM
Posted by ettaexpress on 5/9/2014 1:48:00 AM (view original):
Yep. I saw it. Guess he didn't shame himself that much.
etta, please, what can remember from that thread?

There was a list of roughly eight specifics, but I member (1) They would discuss recruiting needs before the season starts, (2) Each buy x number of states and share all the information between themselves, (3) Divy up the recruits amongst themselves based on needs, (4) Create phony recruiting battles amongst themselves to throw-off their trail, and (5) sabotage competing teams & conferences during recruiting...plus a few other I can't recall.

And why and how did that thread just disappear?
5/9/2014 1:56 AM
That was the crux. He also "explained" why it was good to battle conference mates.
5/9/2014 1:59 AM
And I am sure he deleted it.
5/9/2014 1:59 AM
Yes, TJ, can remember any other specifics?
5/9/2014 2:01 AM
(6) they would use email to plan their actions.
(7) they drafted players equal to available scholarships-2
5/9/2014 2:01 AM
And just for evidence sake, I saw that thread around 1:50am. I tried posting on the thread, and when the page refreshed it took me took me to the forum main page, but the thread in question was no longer available and/or visible.

Should I submit a ticket?
5/9/2014 2:11 AM
I think you got basically all that I remember, and the vast majority of what there was to remember.
5/9/2014 2:23 AM
And now tanner's post on this thread has disappeared?

5/9/2014 2:28 AM
Far as I can tell a bunch of you are cheaters. This guy, people having multiple teams in the same world, some people having them closer together than the legal cheating way allows...I doubt tanner is the only person doing some talking behind the scenes about recruiting. 

I guess part of the learning curve for the game you all talk about that I haven't grasped yet is how to cheat.
5/9/2014 2:40 AM
Posted by ettaexpress on 5/9/2014 2:40:00 AM (view original):
Far as I can tell a bunch of you are cheaters. This guy, people having multiple teams in the same world, some people having them closer together than the legal cheating way allows...I doubt tanner is the only person doing some talking behind the scenes about recruiting. 

I guess part of the learning curve for the game you all talk about that I haven't grasped yet is how to cheat.
Once again, something you think you've stumbled upon, but in reality are the last one to the party.
5/9/2014 2:44 AM
Isnt this the same guy that posted the other day about inside info?:

http://whatifsports.com/forums/Posts.aspx?topicID=477275&page=1
5/9/2014 7:54 AM
LOLLLLLLL I can see why etta gets under peoples skin so easily. Make wild claims and the whole place goes NUTS.

I also find it interesting that the coach who arguing that coaches sharing information not made public wasn't collusion is the one most upset.

The unwritten rule of "you dont battle conference mates, it's bad for conference" needs to stop.
5/9/2014 9:53 AM (edited)
Is this real?!? If so, Seble & co probably have some way of retrieving deleted threads to prove it.
5/9/2014 10:12 AM
1|2|3...10 Next ▸
Tannermcc & associates are LargeScale Cheaters Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.