Tannermcc & associates are LargeScale Cheaters Topic

I'm beginning to think there might actually be a problem understanding the language going on here. Some Tania's post read almost like broken English. This is not intended as an insult, just an observation of fact.
5/10/2014 6:10 PM
Nope. Not insulted. I am multi-lingual. Fact is people need to discuss what is cheating, they need look at what their morals are.
5/10/2014 6:41 PM
Posted by taniajane on 5/10/2014 6:41:00 PM (view original):
Nope. Not insulted. I am multi-lingual. Fact is people need to discuss what is cheating, they need look at what their morals are.
wow, I really don't even know where to begin with that.
5/10/2014 6:45 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by taniajane on 5/10/2014 7:18:00 PM (view original):
Posted by nachopuzzle on 5/10/2014 6:45:00 PM (view original):
Of course, you Start a thread on Cheating and you have no clue what it is. Fact is you do have a clue. You called someone on it. Billy wipes his past sins of cheating on ?it was allowed', 'everyone was doing it', 'It's Sable's fault'. No. ¨People like Billy chased many away with their justifications on why they cheated. It is not Seble's fault I don't think he here when they were doing it. He is mad because he can not continue it.

Nacho calls some one out for admitting it happened...then asks what is the limits Now? WHY ASK? You have no clue on what is right and wrong?

This is not Theory.

People left with this garbage and what if sport's lack of response to it. I was told by a friend that it is better so I came back. Yet you people make excuses, seek the limits again.
I should not be surprised about the human idea of morality and fair play...even in a sim game.
Because English is not your first language, I think you're missing all of the nuance in the discussion.
5/10/2014 7:21 PM
Of course, you Start a thread on Cheating and you have no clue what it is. Fact is you do have a clue. You called someone on it. Billy wipes his past sins of cheating on ?it was allowed', 'everyone was doing it', 'It's Sable's fault'. No. ¨People like Billy chased many away with their justifications on why they cheated. It is not Seble's fault I don't think he here when they were doing it. He is mad because he can not continue it.

Nacho calls some one out for admitting it happened...then asks what is the limits Now? WHY ASK? You have no clue on what is right and wrong?

This is not Theory.

People left with this garbage and what if sport's lack of response to it. I was told by a friend that it is better so I came back. Yet you people make excuses, seek the limits again.
I should not be surprised about the human idea of morality and fair play...even in a sim game.
I started to write a long drawn out response, but I changed my mind. Not only are your thoughts disjointed and hard to follow, but in the end they are assumptions at best...not to mention wild accusations (which I'm almost positive you have no clue what you're talking about when it comes to bilyg).

Everything you said was theory.

5/10/2014 7:55 PM
Posted by nachopuzzle on 5/10/2014 7:55:00 PM (view original):

This is not Theory.

I started to write a long drawn out response, but I changed my mind. Not only are your thoughts disjointed and hard to follow, but in the end they are assumptions at best...not to mention wild accusations (which I'm almost positive you have no clue what you're talking about when it comes to bilyg).

Everything you said was theory.

I do think a lot of it isn't really Tania's fault, but just a misunderstanding.
5/10/2014 7:58 PM

This is not Theory.

Slow. Clap.
5/10/2014 8:00 PM
I was really hoping to stay away from that hot button, wildcat, but the more I see us running around like chickens with our heads cut-off, the more I'm inclined to agree. It's to the point where I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.
5/10/2014 8:02 PM
I'm not having much trouble understanding. There was one phrase I didn't really get, but the rest of it was pretty clear to me. But I also have a lot of friends from other countries, so that might be part of it.
5/10/2014 8:08 PM
Posted by ettaexpress on 5/10/2014 7:26:00 PM (view original):
I think it's tremendously disrespectful to assume that because someone disagrees with you, it must be because they don't understand what you're saying. 
Ha, pot calling the kettle black. You're a hypocrite.
5/10/2014 8:13 PM
Again, I'd encourage both of you (Nacho & Terps) to either just ignore the pot stirrer, or maybe redline his pot-stirring posts.
5/10/2014 8:22 PM
◂ Prev 1...7|8|9|10 Next ▸
Tannermcc & associates are LargeScale Cheaters Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.