Oh Boy, Auto Renew Rollover Massacre in Knight Topic

yeah I was set to autorenew and it didn't, was able to get it back, job period says it will reopen later due to what happened so people don't lose thier teams. imagine people who don't end up checking on their team for a few days since the season is over.

17 D3 schools atm B+ higher gone

19 D2 schools 

16 D1 schools

are all empty at the moment at B+ or higher prestige, WIS should send out an email to make sure everyone gets their team back
2/24/2015 8:59 AM (edited)
Yeah, mine in D2 didn't autorenew, luckily I checked early this morning and grabbed it back.  Then went and clicked on the link to auto renew in all my other worlds, which I hope works.
2/24/2015 9:41 AM
I believe everyone has now been returned to their teams.  If anyone was not returned, please submit a support ticket as soon as possible.  Sorry again.  Job applications will re-open shortly.
2/24/2015 9:48 AM
i dont know if credits are needed, nobody should be impacted past a day or two (if that's not true and people wind up losing teams, then yeah, something will be needed for those folks). i put this one in the "hilariously stupid" bucket. i think its too funny to get upset about, an entire update devoted to adding auto renew, that not only fails to auto renew but also completely breaks the standard renewal process... i mean thats an instant classic. good ol' WIS :)
2/24/2015 10:59 AM
the best part is yet to come when the next world rolls over and the exact same thing happens :)
2/24/2015 11:02 AM
Posted by seble on 2/24/2015 9:48:00 AM (view original):
I believe everyone has now been returned to their teams.  If anyone was not returned, please submit a support ticket as soon as possible.  Sorry again.  Job applications will re-open shortly.
I wonder if anyone was returned to their teams who had zero seasons remaining and didn't intend to return? Usually there are more job openings than this...
2/24/2015 12:45 PM
in this world or the next......
2/24/2015 12:49 PM
Posted by pepwaves007 on 2/24/2015 12:45:00 PM (view original):
I wonder if anyone was returned to their teams who had zero seasons remaining and didn't intend to return? Usually there are more job openings than this...
Only people who were set to Auto-renew and who had available seasons were returned to their team.  It's possible a few people didn't realize they needed to turn off auto-renew, but we can handle that on a case by case basis.
2/24/2015 1:29 PM
While you're here, is there a reason why this game hasn't gotten many updates  other than mostly cosmetic changes over the past two to three years? Somewhat tired of seeing every top tier D-1 team with 90+ in athleticism and defense, which seems far from realistic. How about some decent offensive players? Just feel the game has gotten a bit stale.
2/24/2015 1:48 PM
Posted by seble on 2/24/2015 1:29:00 PM (view original):
Posted by pepwaves007 on 2/24/2015 12:45:00 PM (view original):
Only people who were set to Auto-renew and who had available seasons were returned to their team.  It's possible a few people didn't realize they needed to turn off auto-renew, but we can handle that on a case by case basis.
Fair enough. Thanks for the response!
2/24/2015 1:59 PM
Pretty funny the only update or work they do on improving the game is to make sure the auto renewal process is improved..... how about you implement some changes to the game!
2/24/2015 2:32 PM
Posted by thewizard17 on 2/24/2015 1:50:00 PM (view original):
While you're here, is there a reason why this game hasn't gotten many updates  other than mostly cosmetic changes over the past two to three years? Somewhat tired of seeing every top tier D-1 team with 90+ in athleticism and defense, which seems far from realistic. How about some decent offensive players? Just feel the game has gotten a bit stale.
Good luck getting a response.

"... my guess is you'll never hear from him again. The greatest trick seble ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, he's gone."
2/24/2015 2:34 PM
Posted by backboy13 on 2/24/2015 2:34:00 PM (view original):

"... my guess is you'll never hear from him again. The greatest trick seble ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, he's gone."
Be careful what you wish for .. GD was rendered totally unplayable with the new engine (IMHO).
2/24/2015 6:31 PM
Posted by hughesjr on 2/24/2015 6:31:00 PM (view original):
Posted by backboy13 on 2/24/2015 2:34:00 PM (view original):

Be careful what you wish for .. GD was rendered totally unplayable with the new engine (IMHO).
My post in another thread addresses the larger issue that you bring up. I still think the HD is a great game, and by far the best product available of its kind.
2/24/2015 6:57 PM
I hear you guys, and there's nothing I want to do more than update the game.  All I can say is that we have plans to work on the game very soon, but I understand that everyone is in "believe it when I see it" mode. 
2/24/2015 8:30 PM
◂ Prev 123 Next ▸
Oh Boy, Auto Renew Rollover Massacre in Knight Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.