Posted by Trentonjoe on 4/5/2015 9:05:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cmac4567 on 4/5/2015 8:23:00 PM (view original):
Colonels19 I sent you a site mail. I may be nothing but see what you think.
Sweet Pete, don't asking him what he thinks....he'll start to believe people give a crap about his opinion.
aw, trev's suffered enough...let him earn some cred with the new generation :)
4/6/2015 1:23 AM
Posted by yanks250125 on 4/5/2015 6:26:00 PM (view original):
the more the merrier lol
yanks, did you somehow execute vigilantism against the whistleblower and not the perp? 
4/6/2015 1:31 AM
Posted by dacj501 on 4/6/2015 1:31:00 AM (view original):
Posted by yanks250125 on 4/5/2015 6:26:00 PM (view original):
the more the merrier lol
yanks, did you somehow execute vigilantism against the whistleblower and not the perp? 
It kind of sounds that way, ha ha.
4/6/2015 4:05 AM
got both of them in one fell swoop
4/6/2015 5:21 AM
Posted by yanks250125 on 4/6/2015 5:21:00 AM (view original):
No not in one fell swoop because you got me on two different cycles. Glad you thinks its funny I think your an a-hole. DIII guys don't have the money like you and you just screwed my whole recruiting season up. Guy like are the reason people quit as I probably will also. Game is hard enough not to deal with this crap.
4/6/2015 5:39 AM
Yanks I feel like u went overboard here and now there's collateral damage...this thread got out of hand quick
4/6/2015 8:24 AM
Yeah, yanks, I don't know if cmac did anything wrong.
4/6/2015 8:37 AM
Yeah, It's really stupid to annoy DIII owners when you are at DI, full of cash. CMAC, don't give up, just send a ticket. You will become a good owner. It's tough, but hang in there.
4/6/2015 8:38 AM
CMAC had a lot of schollies to fill, it seems it was destroyed since he could only signed one.
4/6/2015 9:18 AM
Posted by yanks250125 on 4/6/2015 5:21:00 AM (view original):
you want to know what's even bigger problem in HD than colluders? guys like this. SMH just awful.
4/6/2015 11:08 AM
what is going on now, im so confused, who do i point my pitchfork at?
4/6/2015 11:23 AM
Look I came to the forums because three recruits (two in my opinion clearly d3) was on a d1 and d3 schools considering list. I have only been playing for maybe 12 seasons. That's about a min compared to many thats why I came here first. I didn't name schools or coaches. Some others found what I was talking about and agreed that a ticket should be sent, so I sent one. Then another D1 school felt it was their duty to intervene. In doing so came in on one of my recruits so hard the recruit no longer considers my school. No once but twice, two differant cycles so it wasn't "one fell swoop". CS still has time to make it right. I have two tickets now. But I also think this other coach should lose money for every recruit he interfered with and should get ban from tournament play. This will effect make him recruit with less money and prestige hit. I feel I did nothing wrong but now im left with enough money to sign 2 maybe three at most because of the two he stepped in on. But I quit recruiting (which is hurting me) because I'm not sure he won't do it again. So untill I hear back from CS I just watch all my watch list recruits get signed. This is a fun game I love the challege but this aspect of the game will not make it worth it for me if they don't make it right. I do appreciate the guys on here supporting me on this. Thanks guys sorry so long
4/6/2015 11:48 AM
cmac, I wish you actually would name schools and coaches.  As far as I can tell, this situation is ridiculous and you, specifically, are getting screwed at least once, probably twice.  There are at least two against-the-rules situations here.

I don't give a **** how many fell swoops there are.  yanks, you're being a total *******.  It's possible that you are just being stupid, and not malicious, in going after cmac.  While I'm starting to believe that you probably are quite stupid, I'm just not sure that's the sole reason.  What the hell is wrong with you?  Explain yourself.  Otherwise, you are likely to be on the receiving end of this kind of bullshit in the future.

4/6/2015 12:02 PM
Go check out his recruiting if you are in Knight, you will see the disaster.
4/6/2015 12:16 PM
Nothing worse than having a D3 recruit stolen from you by a D1 program.  It's happened to me before......................
4/6/2015 12:32 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5...8 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.