Fair enough
4/7/2015 7:32 AM
They did do something because I got a message saying so. But if you think they didn't ok.
4/7/2015 7:35 AM
And if anyone cares my ticket for the collision was been up graded. I got an email for that one two. Said it had been forwarded to the appropriate department and expect a response in 5 days.
4/7/2015 7:44 AM
cmac, I'm glad to hear it's working out.  You'd better not turn out to be a big ol' jerkface or I'm gonna feel really dumb for getting all worked up on your behalf!

I do hope that the original issue, wherein the D1 team was helping the D3 team (or vice-versa?) with scouting is addressed as well.
4/7/2015 9:27 AM
i got a sitemail from the D3 team originally in question wondering why i jumped on his recruits...
4/7/2015 9:39 AM
I do appreciate the support. I'll try not to let you down. Like I said the ticket for the collision has moved from pending to in progress and the e-mail said 5 business days. So I'll update if they send me anything.
4/7/2015 9:50 AM
Posted by yanks250125 on 4/7/2015 9:39:00 AM (view original):
i got a sitemail from the D3 team originally in question wondering why i jumped on his recruits...
did you respond "because i'm an a$$h0le." ????
4/7/2015 10:37 AM
Posted by milwood on 4/7/2015 6:50:00 AM (view original):
Posted by yanks250125 on 4/6/2015 6:18:00 PM (view original):
I screwed with guys by making them consider me...just to be a jerk.  Didn't mean to cause an uproar though
I was hoping you would quote this gem of a post as well, Emy
Sorry, yeah, missed that one.
4/7/2015 3:29 PM
Posted by jtt8355 on 4/7/2015 10:37:00 AM (view original):
Posted by yanks250125 on 4/7/2015 9:39:00 AM (view original):
did you respond "because i'm an a$$h0le." ????
Ha!
4/7/2015 3:29 PM
Posted by cmac4567 on 4/7/2015 7:44:00 AM (view original):
And if anyone cares my ticket for the collision was been up graded. I got an email for that one two. Said it had been forwarded to the appropriate department and expect a response in 5 days.
Well I'm glad at least SOMEONE is getting tickets answered.  After waiting 17 days to get a response the first time and then being at 14 days and counting to get the response to my response (that they even asked for specifically), I couldn't take it anymore and just closed the ticket.  What a joke, a month waiting for a resolution of an issue that involved recruiting.

I'm sure CS would have said that they can't find the player in question.  Then I probably would have calmly, but with carefully chosen choice words, explained to them that an entire season had passed and that we were in to the following season's recruiting by this point in time. 

My original ticket was very professional, not one bit of hostility towards CS, no inappropriate language towards them whatsoever, etc. and it still took 2 1/2 weeks to get a response, which was, "Can you show us some examples"?  Sure, if you bother to read the ticket there are plenty in there but I replied again with examples of the situation and then heard nothing but crickets for the next 14 days and as I said, out of frustration, finally just closed the ticket.

I'm glad you're having better luck than I did Cmac.  I specifically asked the ticket to be sent directly to Seble.  I explained very clearly that it was a time sensitive matter and that was the "service" (and I use that word VERY loosely) I got.  I wish there was someone higher up we could complain to about things like this but it truly seems as though no one even cares anymore.  As long as the money keeps coming in, why should anyone on their end waste time on trivial matters like Customer Service?  That's the attitude I seem to have run into.

4/7/2015 3:39 PM
Sorry to hear the emy I guess I got lucky then. Yeah I haven't been here long and see a lot of stories like this about CS. Doesn't sound good. The other thing, you think they would have some one watch the forum so they could have a feel for what's going on and how us customers feel but I don't think I have even seen a staff member post in the forums. Maybe I'm wrong.
4/7/2015 4:50 PM
Posted by cmac4567 on 4/7/2015 4:50:00 PM (view original):
Sorry to hear the emy I guess I got lucky then. Yeah I haven't been here long and see a lot of stories like this about CS. Doesn't sound good. The other thing, you think they would have some one watch the forum so they could have a feel for what's going on and how us customers feel but I don't think I have even seen a staff member post in the forums. Maybe I'm wrong.
they don't have the manhours. The staff is involved with other, presumably more lucrative, projects mostly. 
4/7/2015 5:51 PM
I understand you wouldn't want a game developer or programmer in the forums. But if they wanted to try and grow the game more of a pr kinda person. But I guess to do that you would need to have updates to game so they had something to PR about. Having updates so few and far between that person would get hammered in the forums I guess.
4/7/2015 5:58 PM
I would really like to see more threads like this (with the exception of yanks giant douchery), I constantly see teams in DII & DIII that look very 'odd'.
4/9/2015 1:31 AM
Posted by cmac4567 on 4/7/2015 5:58:00 PM (view original):
I understand you wouldn't want a game developer or programmer in the forums. But if they wanted to try and grow the game more of a pr kinda person. But I guess to do that you would need to have updates to game so they had something to PR about. Having updates so few and far between that person would get hammered in the forums I guess.
If they did update more frequently, they would get hammered with every update, with some portion of the population vocally hating any change whatsoever while insisting they want changes, just not any of the changes actually made, while most of the ones who liked changes wouldn't say anything. It's human nature.
4/9/2015 6:31 AM
◂ Prev 1...5|6|7|8 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.