Don't call it a comeback Topic

So, uh, anyone else have any suggestions for a good Tark job?
6/10/2015 9:23 AM
The horrible grammar is the dead giveaway. Etta was a lot of things but he had a strong command of the English language.
6/10/2015 10:39 AM

Anybody who claims to know me, especially those who say they do through backchannel communications or writing analysis, are just as full of sh*t as they were when I left.

But don't worry, once my team picks up in a few weeks, I'm sure we'll get to know each other real well again.

6/10/2015 9:16 PM
if someone is making believe he is etta, is that collusive behavior?  what if it is etta?  can you collude with yourself?
6/10/2015 9:22 PM
Posted by metsmax on 6/10/2015 9:22:00 PM (view original):
if someone is making believe he is etta, is that collusive behavior?  what if it is etta?  can you collude with yourself?
That's just dumb, you need to put down the doobie.
6/10/2015 9:39 PM
Posted by ettaxpress on 6/10/2015 9:16:00 PM (view original):

Anybody who claims to know me, especially those who say they do through backchannel communications or writing analysis, are just as full of sh*t as they were when I left.

But don't worry, once my team picks up in a few weeks, I'm sure we'll get to know each other real well again.

i don't claim to know you. however, i do know the real etta well enough for it to be clear as day you aren't the real etta. you are the one who doesn't know etta well enough for this conversation! especially because you reject my challenge that would prove, one way or another, if you were the real etta, and in doing so, make one of us look like a complete idiot (which the real etta could not resist, because in that case, i'd be the idiot). all you have to do is answer 3 or so questions about yourself - not even questions that give away any personal information. i'll ask in a way that conceals your identity to those who don't already know it. for example, if your name was gaylord mcqueen, i might ask, what is the second vowel of your last name? which of course, the answer would be E. this gives away nothing about you except whether or not you actually know the real etta. of course, you could defeat me by knowing etta but not being etta. but i feel pretty safe that isn't the case, i'll take that chance.
6/10/2015 11:29 PM
The real Voldemort etta wasn't this boring.
6/11/2015 9:51 AM
Here on thursday night RAW, the infamous billyg has laid down a challenge upon the persn he claims is a pretender to the throne of Etta! Will his challenge go unmet? tune n to see ...
6/11/2015 12:20 PM
Just keep saying back channel.....
6/11/2015 1:02 PM

I thought someone was going to break out some L.L. Cool J.

Don't call it a comeback
I been here for years
Rockin my peers and puttin suckas in fear
Makin the tears rain down like a MON-soon
Listen to the bass go BOOM
Explosion, overpowerin
Over the competition, I'm towerin
Wreckin shop, when I drop these lyrics that'll make you call the cops
Don't you dare stare, you betta move
Don't ever compare
Me to the rest that'll all get sliced and diced
Competition's payin the price

[Chorus:]

I'm gonna knock you out (HUUUH!!!)
Mama said knock you out (HUUUH)

------------------
Back to your regular schedule programming.
6/11/2015 2:57 PM
Posted by gillispie1 on 6/10/2015 11:29:00 PM (view original):

i don't claim to know you. however, i do know the real etta well enough for it to be clear as day you aren't the real etta. you are the one who doesn't know etta well enough for this conversation! especially because you reject my challenge that would prove, one way or another, if you were the real etta, and in doing so, make one of us look like a complete idiot (which the real etta could not resist, because in that case, i'd be the idiot). all you have to do is answer 3 or so questions about yourself - not even questions that give away any personal information. i'll ask in a way that conceals your identity to those who don't already know it. for example, if your name was gaylord mcqueen, i might ask, what is the second vowel of your last name? which of course, the answer would be E. this gives away nothing about you except whether or not you actually know the real etta. of course, you could defeat me by knowing etta but not being etta. but i feel pretty safe that isn't the case, i'll take that chance.
The only two letters I got for you are:   F  U
6/11/2015 8:03 PM
Posted by ettaxpress on 6/11/2015 8:03:00 PM (view original):

Substantially less sophistication than we saw from etta 1.0
6/11/2015 9:23 PM
Posted by fd343ny on 6/11/2015 9:23:00 PM (view original):
Posted by ettaxpress on 6/11/2015 8:03:00 PM (view original):

Substantially less sophistication than we saw from etta 1.0
Whaaaaa, I've heard a lot of crazy **** on these boards, but only that ones made me feel like I'm taking crazy pills.
6/11/2015 9:31 PM
If by sophisticated you mean an egomaniacal person with no capacity whatsoever for introspective self-critical thought, willing to say anything to prove what he thought was a valid point even that involved contradicting every thing he'd previously said, had a boarderline sociopathic outlook which allowed himself to always view himself as a victim despite victimizing almost everybody he engaged with, openly blasted people for their religion (the catholics), and was a pathological liar to top it off...........

Then yes, he was about as sophisticated as it gets.

6/11/2015 10:02 PM
I forgot he was anti-catholic...he also thought any spelling or grammar errors invalidated any point you had
6/11/2015 10:30 PM
◂ Prev 1234 Next ▸
Don't call it a comeback Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.