Giving Away Credits! Topic

So I sent a support ticket to WIS and I can transfer credits. I have $165.95 to transfer.

I will give away on a proportional basis. Good responses get a bigger share.

*Eligibility*
  • You must actually need it. Coaches continually making Sweet 16s and above pays for itself.
  • D1 coaches preferred, but not required.
  • More likely to give to people that have more experience, but won't rule out people starting out.
*Task*

Tell me why you should receive credits. Keep it on the shorter end, please. Bonus points if you make fun of gillespie, seble, or colonels. Will accept sitemails, but preferable that your response is posted here. If I decide to give to someone that gives a sitemail I may post that message here anyway.

Will take submissions until Sunday 3 PM EST.

1/27/2016 4:03 PM
Dont send me any credits, please - but I have long been puzzled by the notation "transferable" on the credit page.  Is there a way to transfer them routinely or does one need Support intervention to do so?

We'll miss you stinenavy.  Almost like the way we have missed seble.....where are you seble?

1/27/2016 4:14 PM
Good luck Stine NAVY........game could use more of your squid likes
1/27/2016 4:28 PM

Stine - I would greatly appreciate some credits because at last count I had spent over $1,000 on WIS with little to show for it (2 D3 titles). I have shifted my focus to D1 (Nebraska, Louisville and Miami (FL)) in the hopes that something will click and I will be able to reach that elusive A+ baseline program. You took over my Washington State job and took it to new heights that I was unable to so maybe your credits will give me a little magic to start being a better D1 coach! I also would greatly appreciate any credits because my wife and I just had our 2nd child (2 under 2 in the house) and it is getting harder and harder to pay for this addiction. 

I did knock Gill out of the NT in knight with my Louisville squad in the 2nd round two years in a row so maybe that will get me some points? 

Thank you for your consideration.

1/27/2016 5:11 PM
I would love some credits because....

I am Canadian and to continue playing this great game at our current exchange rate is a killer. My conference (Big Sky in Rupp world) is finally full and I'm sure the other coaches would also appreciate me sticking around.
I'd be happy with enough credits for a two seasons - crossing my fingers for our $ to climb back up.

Thank you
1/27/2016 5:50 PM
Stinenavy,

I started this game two years ago and liked it but am eager to get to a high D1 school.
I did pretty good at D2, but I am finding it really hard at D1.
At D2 I won a few tourney games and so that probably helped my expenses a little, but the game is still close to $8 to $10 per season.
At D1, I have only won 1 tourney game so I guess its costing me $11 or $12 per season.

It would really help me stick with it if I had a 2 season cushion.
I really believe I can make it to high D1 and beat gillespie and colonels... I just need a chance.

I am American, but my dollar is not that great either.

1/27/2016 6:10 PM
Dear Mr. Stinenavy, lord of this online simulation game

My name Monster Ninja Turtle XVI I would like to make a case for the credits in question. My case like a poorly made chair, stands on three legs. The first leg is I would love to have these glorious credits to fund this addiction of mine, because I do not get any for myself because I am a poor player and I cannot win a NT game. I have played this game for many moons (I played on another account back sometime around 2008-2010) and I have not seen much success so as people close to me have told me I am wasting my money on a game I am not very good at. The second leg is I am hoping to make it to D1 but have not succeeded in doing that at this point in time, your credits would further allow me to chase that dream of mine and make it too the promise land. The third and final leg is that I have seen seble promise change and I have expected something to happen, but I sense that he is just stalling as he lines his pocket with cash while sitting on his couch eating Doritos and watching tv, I want to stay in this game long enough to see some actual change made to the game, and seeing as that will be a while I would like to not be bankrupt by the time that comes. In order to accomplish that I either need to get better at the game and earn credits of my own, or I need to beg benevolent people such as yourself to bestow gifts upon the peasants. I hope that I did a great job buttering you up there, now in the words of a actor in a movie, "show me the money".
1/27/2016 6:22 PM
Been at Oklahoma St. in your Tark conference for 45 seasons and haven't made the NT in 28 straight seasons (and somehow haven't gotten fired).  You've stolen all my recruits for all 40 seasons you were at OU without one complaint from me.  Time to give some of it back to a needy in-state rival friend.
1/27/2016 6:44 PM
I once owned a Davd Robinson jersey. (Going for the Navy credit. I should note I also owned a Marcus Camby jersey and a Larry Johnson so I maybe I deserve some credit for throwing money away as a kid.). I'm on an unintended quest to become the winningest coach without a title. I am also a high school teacher so I need some help to get there. My coaching skills as perfect for the title, my wallet is not
1/27/2016 8:32 PM
Posted by yanks250125 on 1/27/2016 6:44:00 PM (view original):
Been at Oklahoma St. in your Tark conference for 45 seasons and haven't made the NT in 28 straight seasons (and somehow haven't gotten fired).  You've stolen all my recruits for all 40 seasons you were at OU without one complaint from me.  Time to give some of it back to a needy in-state rival friend.
just FYI, you and stine aren't at OK / OK st in tark. i think it might be knight? not really sure.
1/27/2016 10:27 PM
I have no desire to get into five year old arguments about how someone that knows nothing about me and believes I'm such a bad person, with no friends, blah blah blah. I don't care. Your long-standing hatred over a guy on a sports gaming website is no longer amusing. Keep your comments to yourself, because I won't be seeing them any longer.

You are blocking the author of this post, gillispie1.
1/28/2016 12:06 AM
5 year old arguments? my post was only about your post, and you made that post 8 hours ago. you are only off by 4 years, 364 days, and about 16 hours. might want to work on those math skills there buddy.
1/28/2016 12:21 AM
Maybe it's worth a dollar or two to get this thread back on topic.  I can always put a dollar or two to good use at Kentucky State.
1/28/2016 1:20 AM
best of luck to you....good players are hard to find.

1/28/2016 1:31 AM
I have one DI team right now at Purdue that is (hopefully) on the rise and am a student that scrambles every few months to come up with the money to buy another pack of seasons. Love the game and will continue playing but any help is appreciated.
1/28/2016 8:30 AM
1234 Next ▸
Giving Away Credits! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.