Help - I Think I'm Being Haunted Topic

He doesn't need no notes, just an exorcism.
5/5/2016 2:48 PM
Notes on what? What your cult leader spoke about in last weeks meeting?
5/5/2016 3:11 PM
Posted by MonsterTurtl on 5/5/2016 3:11:00 PM (view original):
On how to develop and one on one relationship with God!
5/5/2016 3:33 PM
Posted by gillispie1 on 5/5/2016 1:00:00 AM (view original):
i just saw on the landing page.. shawnfucious just won a 2nd hd title? wait a second, am i being haunted by the terrible memory, or do i recall that name was an alt of etta? please tell me no...
yeah, I saw that a couple days ago, I don't know what the first team was like, but that second team was a superclass - and I got as much respect for superclass coaches as I do for etta...#sorry,notsorry
5/5/2016 3:45 PM
Posted by CoachWard95 on 5/5/2016 3:33:00 PM (view original):
But what are the notes from
5/5/2016 3:48 PM
Posted by CoachWard95 on 5/5/2016 1:40:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Trentonjoe on 5/5/2016 1:23:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MonsterTurtl on 5/5/2016 10:57:00 AM (view original):
Wait, my gut told me not to listen to my gut, which one do I listen to?
If I listened to my gut I would be broke and probably in jail.
You have a demon in you... pray that Jesus will cast out a demon like he did to me.. You sometimes got to aggrafate to get what you want from God. Also it would help if you take my notes if you are serious about listening to your gut and following God's plan.
ahhhh, what kind a demon was it??? Don't you scientologists believe in body thetans?
5/5/2016 3:48 PM
Posted by nachopuzzle on 5/5/2016 3:45:00 PM (view original):
i just saw on the landing page.. shawnfucious just won a 2nd hd title? wait a second, am i being haunted by the terrible memory, or do i recall that name was an alt of etta? please tell me no...
yeah, I saw that a couple days ago, I don't know what the first team was like, but that second team was a superclass - and I got as much respect for superclass coaches as I do for etta...#sorry,notsorry
are you confirming that's etta's alt id or just that you saw it? i sort of remember you making fun of him for the spelling (fucious), but i might be conflating the two, not sure if that's etta or not.
5/5/2016 3:55 PM
Posted by gillispie1 on 5/5/2016 3:56:00 PM (view original):
are you confirming that's etta's alt id or just that you saw it? i sort of remember you making fun of him for the spelling (fucious), but i might be conflating the two, not sure if that's etta or not.
No, I thought we can to the consensus that shawn wasn't etta, plus it says shawn has at least been a member since 2008, so that was long before etta said he found the site. Haha, yeah, I remember that one, shawn tried saying that I had no clue why he tagged 'fucious' onto his name, so how could I know that he messed up the spelling - but since that was his only (and very weak) response, I think it was a glaring admission of the irony which I was pointing out.

Page 20 - if anybody wants to take a painful trip down memory lane:

https://www.whatifsports.com/forums/Posts.aspx?topicID=487736&page=20
5/5/2016 5:17 PM (edited)
Posted by nachopuzzle on 5/5/2016 4:15:00 PM (view original):
Posted by gillispie1 on 5/5/2016 3:56:00 PM (view original):
No, I thought we can to the consensus that shawn wasn't etta, plus it says shawn has at least been a member since 2008, so that was long before etta said he found the site. Haha, yeah, I remember that one, shawn tried saying that I had no clue why he tagged 'fucious' onto his name, so how could I know that he messed up the spelling - but since that was his only (and very weak) response, I think it was a glaring admission of the irony which I was pointing out.
Stop the jibber jabber off topic, need moar notes on ghoasts
5/5/2016 4:32 PM
Posted by nachopuzzle on 5/5/2016 3:48:00 PM (view original):
You have a demon in you... pray that Jesus will cast out a demon like he did to me.. You sometimes got to aggrafate to get what you want from God. Also it would help if you take my notes if you are serious about listening to your gut and following God's plan.
ahhhh, what kind a demon was it??? Don't you scientologists believe in body thetans?

You demons. You think you're something special. But you're just spirits. Twisted, perverted, evil spirits. But, end of the day, you're nothing but ghosts with an ego
http://www.supernaturalwiki.com/index.php?title=Demonology

I had a book on encyclopedia of demons but now I can't find it... There is a good source of information, here you can find out what type of demons you were possessed by.

5/5/2016 6:04 PM
Posted by MonsterTurtl on 5/5/2016 3:48:00 PM (view original):
Posted by CoachWard95 on 5/5/2016 3:33:00 PM (view original):
But what are the notes from
The bible!
5/5/2016 6:04 PM
Posted by the0nlyis on 5/5/2016 2:48:00 PM (view original):
He doesn't need no notes, just an exorcism.
If I can give a +1 I would... Its not allowing me to give a plus 1 minus 1.
5/5/2016 6:05 PM
And people wonder how Donald Trump is the republican nominee, people in this country will believe anything they hear
5/5/2016 6:39 PM
Posted by CoachWard95 on 5/5/2016 6:04:00 PM (view original):
Posted by nachopuzzle on 5/5/2016 3:48:00 PM (view original):

You demons. You think you're something special. But you're just spirits. Twisted, perverted, evil spirits. But, end of the day, you're nothing but ghosts with an ego
http://www.supernaturalwiki.com/index.php?title=Demonology

I had a book on encyclopedia of demons but now I can't find it... There is a good source of information, here you can find out what type of demons you were possessed by.

"Humans possessed by demons exhibit black, red, yellow or white eyes depending on the demon involved." - from your source.

that's pretty interesting. you said you were possessed yourself right? what color were your eyes?
5/5/2016 9:42 PM
Posted by MonsterTurtl on 5/5/2016 6:39:00 PM (view original):
And people wonder how Donald Trump is the republican nominee, people in this country will believe anything they hear
coachward is on to something, trump is clearly possessed by a demon. from his article, my guess is its Meg.
5/5/2016 9:43 PM
◂ Prev 1...5|6|7|8|9|10 Next ▸
Help - I Think I'm Being Haunted Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.