For all the Negative Beta - Consider your actions Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
don't insult coaches who took high level jobs without that experience and then let them lecture you on EE's without having ever dealt with it.

don't insult cubcub and his 7 seasons of coaching and his vast knowledge of the game and impact. and same with coachspud he knows everything with his more extensive 5 seasons of coaching and extensive knowledging of laughing off anything critical of the update.

jesus mully where do you get off where's the pc police when you need them

oh and its not like I brought this up at the beginning of the beta before the meltdown
6/15/2016 2:29 PM
You know what the real problem is? You whiners are taking everything about HD, way too seriously. It's a game fellows!!! So just chill out a little bit, relax, and see how this whole thing turns out. It might surprise you. And, if you don't like how it turns out, then simply QUIT. Remember, it's just a game.
6/15/2016 2:44 PM
TheOnlyis/ Viva-il-re/ Angmar:
I gave answers to all 12 issues you presented on the previous page. You just didn't like my answers. But I'm a "******* ******", and I'm "too dumb to know what I don't know"... but I am here to learn, so please explain how I've got this wrong:

AS AN EXAMPLE, FROM THE PREVIOUS PAGE:

3. "recruit rankings"...

My answer: "another snoozer issue about a semi cosmetic change... zzzzz... actually poor recruit rankings helps (sic) low Div-1 teams because many can't recruit Top 25 guys per position... bad rankings allow talent to slip thru cracks... see Whiz Kid Kris Mireles on Crum Holy Cross season 79."

Your response: "you clearly show no sense of understanding this game with your responses to the past 3 topics as these are 3 of the biggest problems, recruit rankings are terrible and bring us wonderful rankings of guys with sub 20 ath/def being in the top 50, worst I saw was a #50 PF with 1 ath. I'm fine with a not perfect ranking system, but guys that are not even D3 players being ranked is terrible, I believe GPA is still used in determining player rankings which is about as helpful as durability being used in the physical category."

My confusion: Why do incorrect recruit rankings matter at all?

This is the only reason that I can come up with as to why they matter in Div-2:
- If you're in Div-2 (it's been a while for me), then you can't pulldown a recruit with a ranking at his position of #150 or better.

This is the only reason that I can come up with as to why they matter in Div-1:
- If you're in low Div-1, with a D prestige, then you can't pulldown a recruit with a ranking at his position of #50 or better.
- Once you improve to a D+ prestige, you can't pulldown a recruit with a ranking at his position of #25 or better.

This is how incorrect rankings help low Div-1. And luckily when my low Div-1 team sucked and was at D prestige, there were some nice players that were ranked much lower than they deserved... I think my guy Kris Mireles on Crum Holy Cross was ranked #95 at PF... so I was able to recruit him because his ranking was off. Without those inaccurate or poor rankings, I couldn't have gotten him. But it allowed a D team to have a chance to grab a hidden stud and improve my team.

Is this what you want corrected... which will make it harder for low Div-1 schools to compete?
Or am I missing something?
I must be overlooking something, because you can't be that bothered by such a lightweight issue.
6/15/2016 3:42 PM (edited)
To summarize my previous post:
Why does it matter if a weak player with 1 ATH is ranked as the #50 PF?
6/15/2016 3:40 PM
"This update to the recruiting process isn't all of the other non-recruiting updates I want, so it's the worst and you suck seble's dick!"

What a maroon.

"This is the worst hot dog I've ever tasted!"

"That's because it's a torque wrench, ya dumb."
6/15/2016 3:45 PM
Note: I am not a huge fan of the changes at this time.
6/15/2016 3:46 PM
Posted by the0nlyis on 6/15/2016 1:13:00 PM (view original):
the ******* fact you said half the things I brought up are only complaints of mine show what a ******* fraud you are literally recruit generation, jobs, recruit rankings, and prestige calculation has been what the forums have been begging seble for with that opinion you literally become lower than cubcub and coachdud on the idiots supporting seble because its a ******* job you think those things are problems. and of course we get another ****** coach with 20 seasons who didn't read any of your non substantial responses supporting you and cubcub with another completely irrelevant post about who knows what the **** blindly sucking sebles dick

and your ****** realignment is pointless i should thank you for wasting your time for something that will not be changed and really doesnt have a big impact on the game outside utah for hawaii and maryland->notre dame its never going to happen it wouldnt do anything really
I read: ******* cubcub ******* ******* seble **** *** Coach Spud ****! ****** npb ****** seble **** *******!" Maybe the update will be very, very bad. I don't know. Maybe your right. I don't know. I am not a big fan of personal insults.
6/15/2016 3:59 PM (edited)
I'm officially quitting the main forums!
6/15/2016 4:01 PM
Posted by cubcub113 on 6/15/2016 4:01:00 PM (view original):
I'm officially quitting the main forums!
6/15/2016 4:08 PM
Posted by obituaryconc on 6/14/2016 6:01:00 PM (view original):
I still love the negative feedback. I have yet to see a single positive feedback from taniajane, or jsajsa. To be honest this is not the place to just vent out your frustrations for an incomplete update. I totally understand that you are allowed to vent etc....however venting here is not productive. It is changing views of those yet to see the beta. That is what is so frustrating about all of the negative feedback and actions of users. YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE END GAME WILL BE LIKE AFTER BETA. So to be honest and frank keep your mouths shut until such a time that venting is useful. Specifically on these forums which is not meant to be a place to vent out frustrations on something most people here have yet to see.

Personally I think that they are being very generous allowing you to vent about the beta. Any other organization would have repercussions for those types of actions. Look at the big name games that come out every year, COD for example. Reviewed can only come our after it is released. Is this game released yet? Not even close so to be honest again I might be new to this game and the forums compared to your old geysers and hate change.

I will reiterate THEY ARE LETTING YOU HAVE INPUT, what other organization would allow that......slim and NONE. So keep your trash talk to yourselves until the game gets released and your concerns are justified. At this point you have no justification to back up your words. I only hear nag nag nag nag nag. Whine Whine Whine Whine Whine. You never saw me whine to have the game changed, no I am not a great coach, yes I made it to DI on my own and came to this game later than you, but I never once asked for a change, but I am open to it and think it actually could make the game better in the long run without you all ruining the process. Let the process roll its course, take all the concerns you have now and keep them to yourself. Then once the game is released if you have not voiced them to Seble that is your fault. Do not voice them to everyone who knows nothing about the beta, has not seen the beta and are not participating. That is counter productive. It is almost as if you do not want anyone left in this game after the update. Which to me shows that you care more about yourself and your ELITE team to give a crap about the other coaches.

Dac I will say I am not talking to you with this, we have had a great rivalry and I understand what you are saying and you are not completely negative. It is good to have thoughts and communicate those thoughts as you do constructively.

Final remarks:

I just feel that keeping it to yourself and to the BETA forums is better use of your time and frankly energy. You are just making yourselves look like trash.
Obit, we were in a conference in Knight together for a few seasons and I got the impression that you were a pretty decent guy. Looks like you fooled the hell outta me. For you to sit there and tell people what to say or not say and where to say it or not say it reeks of condescending arrogance and frankly makes you look like nothing but a whiny *****. You say that venting here is changing the views of those not in the beat, while guess what my friend. so are posting nothing but happy thoughts through rose colored glasses. You tell the "negative" posters that "They have no idea what the game will be like after the beta". Well, um, neither do you, do you? You must think you're talking to a bunch of kids here when you tell them to "keep your mouths shut until such a time when venting is useful". News flash chief, you aren't the message board police and you aren't running **** but your head if you think you're going to tell ME or anyone else here to keep my mouth shut and when I can and can't vent. How dare you tell someone to keep their mouth shut and not to post negative comments if they so choose. Who the hell are YOU to act as forum board censor?

Then you go ahead to say in your second paragraph to keep people to take all the concerns they have now and keep them to themselves and then turn right around and say that once the game is released if you have not voiced them to Seble that it's their fault. Flip flop much? Hate to tell you this Mr. Forum Dicktator, but this is EXACTLY where those concerns SHOULD be voiced and that's because not everyone DOES have a team in the beta.

I'm sure everyone thanks you from the bottom of their hearts for YOU being so concerned about what YOU feel is a better use of SOMEONE elses time and energy. I'm also sure that just because someone posts a negative comment or one not pre-approved by someone so distinguished and important as yourself that does not make them look like trash. I would counter (I guess, since we're going to play this kind of game) that posts like this don't make you look like trash, but they do make one wonder how you eat with your mouth constantly kissing Seble's ***. The only difference between brown nosing and *** kissing is depth perception and you certainly appear to be very, VERY near sighted.

Now I realize that this isn't a post all about rainbows, and unicorns, fuzzy bunnies, and cute puppies, like the kind that you'd obviously prefer everyone to post and for that I can offer the only apology I know that fits the situation: **** off. Oh, and have a nice day!

To everyone else, I'm quite sure since I'll be getting banned in the very near future I won't be able to say it then so in advance, I apologize if anyone "else" was offended. But not you Hall Monitor.
6/15/2016 6:28 PM
Posted by wvufan76 on 6/14/2016 8:20:00 PM (view original):
Posted by obituaryconc on 6/14/2016 6:01:00 PM (view original):
I still love the negative feedback. I have yet to see a single positive feedback from taniajane, or jsajsa. To be honest this is not the place to just vent out your frustrations for an incomplete update. I totally understand that you are allowed to vent etc....however venting here is not productive. It is changing views of those yet to see the beta. That is what is so frustrating about all of the negative feedback and actions of users. YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE END GAME WILL BE LIKE AFTER BETA. So to be honest and frank keep your mouths shut until such a time that venting is useful. Specifically on these forums which is not meant to be a place to vent out frustrations on something most people here have yet to see.

Personally I think that they are being very generous allowing you to vent about the beta. Any other organization would have repercussions for those types of actions. Look at the big name games that come out every year, COD for example. Reviewed can only come our after it is released. Is this game released yet? Not even close so to be honest again I might be new to this game and the forums compared to your old geysers and hate change.

I will reiterate THEY ARE LETTING YOU HAVE INPUT, what other organization would allow that......slim and NONE. So keep your trash talk to yourselves until the game gets released and your concerns are justified. At this point you have no justification to back up your words. I only hear nag nag nag nag nag. Whine Whine Whine Whine Whine. You never saw me whine to have the game changed, no I am not a great coach, yes I made it to DI on my own and came to this game later than you, but I never once asked for a change, but I am open to it and think it actually could make the game better in the long run without you all ruining the process. Let the process roll its course, take all the concerns you have now and keep them to yourself. Then once the game is released if you have not voiced them to Seble that is your fault. Do not voice them to everyone who knows nothing about the beta, has not seen the beta and are not participating. That is counter productive. It is almost as if you do not want anyone left in this game after the update. Which to me shows that you care more about yourself and your ELITE team to give a crap about the other coaches.

Dac I will say I am not talking to you with this, we have had a great rivalry and I understand what you are saying and you are not completely negative. It is good to have thoughts and communicate those thoughts as you do constructively.

Final remarks:

I just feel that keeping it to yourself and to the BETA forums is better use of your time and frankly energy. You are just making yourselves look like trash.
I could not have said this better!

Then my reply to Obit goes for you also.
6/15/2016 6:32 PM
Posted by bradriddell on 6/14/2016 10:14:00 PM (view original):
Posted by obituaryconc on 6/14/2016 7:02:00 PM (view original):
Poncho, There is a more productive way to vent, rather than vent here and change opinions of the game. Let them form their own opinions. I am only saying that we need productive feedback to Seble, even negative. I think rants are too much at this point when the beta started literally about a week or so ago. A lot of the negative and positive attitudes are moot at this point.

Yes I am positive about the BETA, do I think it is going to fix all the problems absolutely not. But I am being productive with that and giving the feedback to Seble rather than ranting negativity around the forums for everyone else to see and hear and form an opinion prior to the release.

Negativity is a terrible thing and is a big reason why people leave games. If the community is not helpful and positive then why do people stay. I literally am not good at this game at all, I stay for the people like Dac, Chapelhillne and others. People that are negative just make this game a cesspool of unfortunate souls who know nothing but sticking it to the man. There are times and ways to stick it to the man. The way some people have been doing it is inherently wrong and disrespectful.

Thus venting here is still the WRONG absolute WRONG way to get anyone's point across.
Dude get off your high horse! If people want to vent on the forums then they have that right. If you only want to say positive things you have that right also. The bottom line is this game had a few issues that has needed fixed for awhile now and those issues have been communicated many times to Seble but instead of getting those issues fixed the game and all the people playing it was ignored for months at a time. I'm glad you have so much confidence in someone that time and time again failed to do anything. like I said in another forum post This update may be the greatest thing to ever happen to the game and I still don't like that it's being done! Customer service that has a clue and hiring logic should have been fixed a year or two ago and it was ignored. Seble or whoever is in charge is as useless as Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner's Nut sack! Now let the moral police tell me how wrong I am because I stated an opinion in a disrespectful way!
And I couldn't have said THIS any better.
6/15/2016 6:34 PM
Posted by fd343ny on 6/14/2016 11:53:00 PM (view original):
folks who continue reflexively to praise the changes on the assumption that somehow they will be for the best should consider the effects of their actions

their blatant boosterism and cultish following of seble's announcement only serve to encourage the arguably misguided approach taken by WIS.

The decline of the game rests firmly on the shoulders of those who do not speak to power, who do not challenge authority.

They should hold their tongues and keep their praise - based on limited knowledge and experience - to themselves. Obviously, it is really a misstep to encourage by praise such misguided behavior.

I am being sarcastic. But isnt this about the same as the argument that folks who foresee problems should be good soldiers on behalf of the game and just keep their doubts and concerns to themselves? if you think not, whats the difference?
Well said FD. But Whoa Nellie don't let there be a negative comment posted, for when there is, the pompous and condescending will ride forth on the outrageously high horses and beat you down with their righteous thoughts and incredibly powerful positive comments for the come from the land of fuzzy bunnies, cute puppies, and funny cat videos.
6/15/2016 6:40 PM
◂ Prev 1...3|4|5|6|7...10 Next ▸
For all the Negative Beta - Consider your actions Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.