Just the fact that some coaches won't come back or will severely cut back on the number of teams should be enough to scratch the whole idea.
6/22/2016 12:32 PM
Posted by thewizard17 on 6/22/2016 12:28:00 PM (view original):
I haven't actively kept up with the forums over on the test site. Seems like they're more interested in marketing the product more than making the game better. Still **** loads of 90+ athletic defenders, no change in job logic, advantage given to the higher prestige team(which is fair). And to make matters worse, it's hard for coaches at smaller schools to find "diamonds in the rough" so to speak, because of the limited ability to see all recruits number ratings. Am I missing something? I'm not sure how this is supposed to make the game better.
we are letting D2/D3 coaches recruit anyone so all the ****** coaches are thinking they are going to get top shelf recruits and become good, when really the already good D2/D3 coaches will get better and make D2/D3 even more imbalanced.

Also don't be good at D1 because its not fair to bad coaches
6/22/2016 12:34 PM
good thing seble is there to try and keep things civil, I think he is a little late.
6/22/2016 12:55 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
It's a major over correction. Too bad none of those reasonable idea's repeatedly brought up by long time established coaches were ignored in favor of catering to new coaches who might not even be around in a year
6/22/2016 1:19 PM
Posted by viva_il_re on 6/22/2016 12:34:00 PM (view original):
Posted by thewizard17 on 6/22/2016 12:28:00 PM (view original):
I haven't actively kept up with the forums over on the test site. Seems like they're more interested in marketing the product more than making the game better. Still **** loads of 90+ athletic defenders, no change in job logic, advantage given to the higher prestige team(which is fair). And to make matters worse, it's hard for coaches at smaller schools to find "diamonds in the rough" so to speak, because of the limited ability to see all recruits number ratings. Am I missing something? I'm not sure how this is supposed to make the game better.
we are letting D2/D3 coaches recruit anyone so all the ****** coaches are thinking they are going to get top shelf recruits and become good, when really the already good D2/D3 coaches will get better and make D2/D3 even more imbalanced.

Also don't be good at D1 because its not fair to bad coaches
I believe I said the very same thing on another thread. At least give me a footnote worth of credit, ha ha!!
6/22/2016 1:34 PM
Posted by mullycj on 6/22/2016 12:55:00 PM (view original):
Well you've got pssies like CoachDud who don't have the guts or intelligence to work his way up to an elite program like the REST of the elite DI coaches had to. He thinks we were all born into an A+ team as if it was inherited. But like the entitled little b**ch he is, he needs Seble to come in and "lower the bar" so he has a chance to compete. HD welfare at it best. Line up for your foodstamps Coachdud. Maybe one day you will even get into a conference where you can't beat up on 11 SIMS.

I'm not involved with the beta, can I still find the thread somewhere? Honestly I haven't even tried to look for it but if I "can" view it, I've got a few things I'd like to say.
6/22/2016 1:35 PM
Said thread

oh didn't realize you said that too lol, I'll give you credit for saying it first
6/22/2016 1:37 PM
well seble sure is really making this transition easier there's another coach going off. and leaving, so now we can add dac to the list of great coaches leaving. good job seble
6/22/2016 1:50 PM
I wonder why Dacj was listed there as a rookie...he has been around, I believe, longer than me? Good coach and always was a helpful forum guy
6/22/2016 1:56 PM
its on the beta forums which is why some people were like that, I think I was rookie too or whatever there, its not like the rankings mean anything on the forums is just amount of time you've been here and has nothing to do with talent
6/22/2016 1:59 PM
Dacj just grabbed Only's hand and jumped off the deep end.

Feel like I'm at the dinner table and Mommy won't stop slapping Daddy and Daddy won't stop calling mommy a whore.
6/22/2016 2:00 PM
and seble is there injecting heroin into everyones bloodstream telling them its going to fix everything
6/22/2016 2:02 PM
I understand that...most of the customers that have played around 3 plus years I have seen have been given their Hall of Fame Status...not a big deal. Just pointing out that those coaches should be designated as "having at least some clue" on the game as it was and the effects these new changes may have on that game.

Personally I seriously doubt I will play this new version. I dont like it and dont think it will be any good other than a waste of a lot of Time and usual money
6/22/2016 2:03 PM

It'll be tough to get a true read of that in a beta. That may be something that's evaluated and addressed (if necessary) in a follow-up update.

don't worry we won't even find out the total damage the update does and seble wants you to pay to have your teams be run train on and maybe in a few more years he'll release another update to try and "fix" whats wrong

6/22/2016 2:06 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4...17 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.