Posted by viva_il_re on 8/5/2016 4:06:00 PM (view original):
The best part about your data for prefeneces is that the number 1 overall player in the nation wants to play for a rebuild.... the number overall player wants a rebuild. C- LSU is currently in the lead

What exactly are the benefits for being a good prestige in this new beta especially at D1, we just have a bunch of butter coaches wanting everything to be even whether you are an A+ D1 with 6 openings or a D3 C with 1 openings.
That would never happen! I mean in real life a c- lsu would never get a player like Pete marovich, Chris Jackson, Shaquille O'neil or Ben Simmons.
8/7/2016 4:45 PM
Posted by viva_il_re on 8/7/2016 4:28:00 PM (view original):
yeh i guess stupid people don't like their stupid comments being called out... guess it doesn't fit with the motto of the new beta where everyone can be a winner
pot, meet kettle.

to suggest chapel is potentially on spuds level is absolutely ridiculous. but, frankly, i think your contribution has been even more negative than spuds. i suppose the things spud says are objectively less grounded in reality, but you have that background of reality, and therefore should be held to a higher standard. overall, your conduct is far more disappointing than spuds, because spud is some unknown idiot and you actually had some decency to you at one point. you were always a bit childish, i mean i wouldn't say your rants nowadays are all that surprising - because you always had that spoiled sweet 16 kind of air about you. but it was only and air... now you've regressed to full-on terrible twos and frankly your shtick got old real fast. seble is the game designer, and while your **** seble hashtag campaign was clearly unacceptable, he's getting paid to do his job, so attacking him for his position is more tolerable. attacking chapel who has been an upstanding member of this community for a long time, for honestly presenting his opinion, just because you don't agree with it - its totally uncalled for. grow up. my four year old acts infinitely more maturely than you do. you have become a joke, a disgrace. seriously man, grow the **** up. the world doesn't revolve around your dumb ***.
8/7/2016 4:52 PM (edited)
Posted by Trentonjoe on 8/7/2016 4:45:00 PM (view original):
Posted by viva_il_re on 8/5/2016 4:06:00 PM (view original):
The best part about your data for prefeneces is that the number 1 overall player in the nation wants to play for a rebuild.... the number overall player wants a rebuild. C- LSU is currently in the lead

What exactly are the benefits for being a good prestige in this new beta especially at D1, we just have a bunch of butter coaches wanting everything to be even whether you are an A+ D1 with 6 openings or a D3 C with 1 openings.
That would never happen! I mean in real life a c- lsu would never get a player like Pete marovich, Chris Jackson, Shaquille O'neil or Ben Simmons.
I get what you're trying to say TJ but probably not the best examples here...

Pistol Pete's father coached at LSU when he was there...

And LSU was coming off a 4 year period of a final four, elite 8 and two 1st round exits when Shaq arrived. Not exactly C- material.
8/7/2016 4:54 PM
LSU was not a C- program before they got Simmons. NIT and NT bid and there were other reasons for him going too

before Shaq/Jackson LSU had just been to a F4 and E8 3/4 seasons before and then 1st rounds the 2 seasons before and in the 10 seasons before Shaq they had 2 F4 and 2 E8's at worst A-

And Pete Marovich's dad was the coach at LSU

maybe understand what you are saying dipshit

8/7/2016 4:56 PM
oh look tj's post was so bullshit I wasn't even the first to call him out on it, anything to say about it TJ or you gonna run and hide again

A+ response TJ glad you tried to come out and play, sorry you couldn't spend 2 minutes on google

8/7/2016 4:58 PM
Posted by viva_il_re on 8/7/2016 5:00:00 PM (view original):
oh look tj's post was so bullshit I wasn't even the first to call him out on it, anything to say about it TJ or you gonna run and hide again

A+ response TJ glad you tried to come out and play, sorry you couldn't spend 2 minutes on google

the forums have been dead lately, at least in terms of quality threads and posts. its become a total wasteland of bullshit threads like this one, and its largely because of you and posts like this. congratulations, seriously, i know your goal is to inflict as much damage as possible on the game and seble, because you are so juvenile and self-centered that you take the whole update personally. well, you've done well, to accomplish that goal. that doesn't change the fact that having that goal makes you a world-class pile of ****. i suppose you have also proven that seble an idiot - i suppose congrats is in order for a 2nd goal achieved. why the hell he let you come back on these forums is beyond me.
8/8/2016 3:28 PM (edited)
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.

that's true, another mark in your column. you do have some work to do on #3 though, you keep trying at #3 but accomplishing #4 instead. you probably need to divide and conquer in this case, to go 4 for 4 - recognizing that #3 and #4 are in competition with each other to a large degree.
8/7/2016 6:43 PM
It's funny on here when you can respect someone as a game player, but not as a person.
8/7/2016 7:57 PM
thezeronlyis/viva_il_re has been the most toxic presence on these forums since I started playing. I used to enjoy the forums.
8/7/2016 8:10 PM
Dude, someone ban this as*hole. This guy is a total poison. Like honestly, what is wrong with you man? Just leave already
8/7/2016 8:24 PM
Posted by llamanunts on 8/7/2016 8:10:00 PM (view original):
thezeronlyis/viva_il_re has been the most toxic presence on these forums since I started playing. I used to enjoy the forums.
The only difference between the forums then and now is I'm negative, I was still more than half the posts back then.
8/7/2016 9:26 PM
Posted by me4284850 on 8/7/2016 8:24:00 PM (view original):
Dude, someone ban this as*hole. This guy is a total poison. Like honestly, what is wrong with you man? Just leave already
Why leave when I'm still winning... already left too many teams that are killing it
8/7/2016 9:30 PM
Everyone knows what you think, and no one cares at this point. You're so rude to everyone who disagrees with you, even if the disagreements are relatively minor. You've been carrying on like a little brat for months. This is ridiculous. Just stop posting if you can't be civil and constructive.
8/8/2016 12:01 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
◂ Prev 1...13|14|15|16|17 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.