Drexel eligibility? Topic

Although I would like for someone to take over Drexel, my question is whether anyone from DII (or DI for that matter) is eligible to take over a B- Prestige team from a non-major conference?
11/5/2012 7:53 AM
I dont think what your prestige is, from DIII, is eligible for any DI schools
11/5/2012 10:43 AM
Posted by xtrme98 on 11/5/2012 10:43:00 AM (view original):
I dont think what your prestige is, from DIII, is eligible for any DI schools
Certainly you can become eligible for DI jobs with only a DIII resume.  Perhaps not a DI school with a B- prestige, but that's beside the point.  I'm curious whether anyone is qualified, or even backup option, for Drexel on a move up from DII or low DI.  If the only way to take over a high prestige team in a low-end DI conference is by a direct lateral move or a step backwards, then all such teams are doomed to drop back in prestige before a paying client will take them.  I could be wrong, so let me know.
11/6/2012 9:22 AM
I'm qualified from D2, but don't plan going there.  I'd imagine that there is 10 or so coaches from D2 that would be qualified.  Many more would be qualified if their prestige was in the C range.
11/6/2012 2:39 PM
Drexel eligibility? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.