DH $52M Draft League XL - Team Roster & Commentary Topic

Posted by natenoy on 5/11/2013 3:50:00 PM (view original):
tar, I know the ODL is a cap $5mill lower so you get more out of players and my team is built to maximize my high usage guy, Stockton and Lucas, but look what Lucas has done for me in that one: 17.2 ppg, 13.1 boards 4.1 ast and an efg near 58% with only 2.3 to's and 2.6 pf. Plus many a game like today when he went 9/14 for 22-16-8 line, and he saved me again. His 50D does not hurt that much if the team has the proper balance, plus D is way overrated by most people here, IMO the impact of D is marginal as long as you don't have too many sub-50 guys.
yeah, but didn't you hear he's one of the biggest frauds in the SIM? you must be seeing things wrong
5/11/2013 4:08 PM
well at least 98 is right about chauncey.....hes a 2nd rounder for sure

cp3
magic
kidd
stockton....

...and billups...5th best

hubie?

"well we know what were gonna get from billups...this is a guy whos gonna get you well over 200 3pm...and at a good percentage now...were talking about 40-44% here.....and dh..come on...you want a/t ratio?...this guy is gonna give you upwards of 11 apg while taking excellent care of the ball....we know hes one of the very best point guards we have in this league at getting to the line....and the defense...i mean come on...who wouldnt want this guy...hes the total package..just a joy to watch"
5/11/2013 5:28 PM
and 98....if 66/67 isnt the best wilt...then what season is...you can share your secret about that...no ones looking to steal that one
5/11/2013 5:33 PM
Posted by dh555 on 5/11/2013 5:29:00 PM (view original):
well at least 98 is right about chauncey.....hes a 2nd rounder for sure

cp3
magic
kidd
stockton....

...and billups...5th best

hubie?

"well we know what were gonna get from billups...this is a guy whos gonna get you well over 200 3pm...and at a good percentage now...were talking about 40-44% here.....and dh..come on...you want a/t ratio?...this guy is gonna give you upwards of 11 apg while taking excellent care of the ball....we know hes one of the very best point guards we have in this league at getting to the line....and the defense...i mean come on...who wouldnt want this guy...hes the total package..just a joy to watch"
There was a time when Oscar Robinson belonged there even in WIS Sims discussion. After the advanced stats got introduced to simengine, not any more....
5/11/2013 6:41 PM
good i'm lying low in the weeds again just like my last team that finished second 1 game out when everyone thought I would suck
5/11/2013 7:01 PM
Isnt lebron #1 on that list of pgs?
5/11/2013 7:12 PM
Posted by logain on 5/11/2013 7:12:00 PM (view original):
Isnt lebron #1 on that list of pgs?
5/11/2013 7:38 PM
concur
5/11/2013 8:19 PM
Posted by ashamael on 5/11/2013 4:05:00 PM (view original):
I reveal my "secrets".  Result:  Competitiveness of all theme leagues has gotten harder despite the thinning population of theme players while maintaining my own title streak.

98 doesn't like to reveal his secrets.  Result:  Complete non-factor for years.

IMO keep withholding your secrets!

I think Mr. Big Shot continues his streak of ending up on teams with an owner who doesn't know what he's doing.

I guess you can add me to that list, ash.  I took Chauncey in the second round last season and ended up outside the playoffs.  It was the first time I've used him when he hasn't exceeded his RL shooting %s. 
5/11/2013 8:50 PM
ps - those were 98's words, not mine.  I too had him not too long ago.  I didn't win the championship but did make the playoffs.
5/11/2013 9:04 PM
Posted by longtallbrad on 5/11/2013 8:50:00 PM (view original):
Posted by ashamael on 5/11/2013 4:05:00 PM (view original):
I reveal my "secrets".  Result:  Competitiveness of all theme leagues has gotten harder despite the thinning population of theme players while maintaining my own title streak.

98 doesn't like to reveal his secrets.  Result:  Complete non-factor for years.

IMO keep withholding your secrets!

I think Mr. Big Shot continues his streak of ending up on teams with an owner who doesn't know what he's doing.

I guess you can add me to that list, ash.  I took Chauncey in the second round last season and ended up outside the playoffs.  It was the first time I've used him when he hasn't exceeded his RL shooting %s. 
LOL I didn't even know LTB had the same combo last season, Billups and Dr. J. Unfortunately he surrounded them with garbage and they still were over .500. That will not happen with me.

All you haters have a big surprise coming.
5/11/2013 9:07 PM
Still nobody has the balls to put up a gift card besides nate? 

But you would rather sit there and talk chit. Who has the most championships? That's right. End of discussion.
5/11/2013 9:14 PM
monkee.
5/11/2013 9:19 PM
Let's get one thing straight 98average. I'm not a hater just a doubter. But, I get why you would like to see me as a hater. It's a lot easier to project hate than to express admiration for those who are clearly better than you are something. So if you think that those of us who doubt you are haters than it's a lot easier for you to justify your hate (read jealousy) towards us which is rather obvious.
5/11/2013 9:23 PM
Posted by 98average on 5/11/2013 9:14:00 PM (view original):
Still nobody has the balls to put up a gift card besides nate? 

But you would rather sit there and talk chit. Who has the most championships? That's right. End of discussion.
hey, 98 I take it if you're in my division...and you know the reason is simple I won't put my 10 bucks in the hands of somebody else... same division same schedule that's a challenge anything else is more random and not a satisfaction guaranteed...
5/11/2013 9:27 PM
◂ Prev 1...11|12|13|14|15...37 Next ▸
DH $52M Draft League XL - Team Roster & Commentary Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.