DH $52M Draft League XL - Team Roster & Commentary Topic

Tang I will send you an eval after the draft. There's good and bad in what you did. And you seem to know what types of defense players are needed here. 

I'm glad that you enjoyed the "ash like" rant. I just had to get that out of my system. Plus, I had a terrible season last time and team sucked. If I hadn't been lucky enough to coach sixernuggets team and been able mentor him along the way either tarheel1991 or dh555 would have won the title for sure. So my childish rant came out of a fear that very soon either one, or both of them, will not only surpass me for 2nd place but will take over the top spot from uvasooner. 
5/16/2013 10:02 AM
Lol tang. You're going to come in here, to a basketball simulation website, and tell everyone that they are short on character? Spare us your sermon and your jumbled English. Oh, and I'm pretty sure the titles you've won have absolutely zilch to do with "competitive drive."
5/16/2013 11:57 AM
Well, you probably don't love me now.
5/16/2013 11:58 AM
Posted by 98average on 5/16/2013 3:14:00 AM (view original):
Glad to see you are back Malone. Haven't seen you since I hurt your feelings. How's the family?
My family is fine thank you.

You didn't hurt my feelings before. I can't get really mad at you it's not your fault. The same way I don't get mad at a child with down syndrome for slobbering and not understanding. Chromosomal issues are not the the fault of the developmentally disabled.
5/16/2013 2:21 PM
Posted by tanguma44 on 5/16/2013 11:20:00 AM (view original):
Posted by vancem on 5/16/2013 10:02:00 AM (view original):
Tang I will send you an eval after the draft. There's good and bad in what you did. And you seem to know what types of defense players are needed here. 

I'm glad that you enjoyed the "ash like" rant. I just had to get that out of my system. Plus, I had a terrible season last time and team sucked. If I hadn't been lucky enough to coach sixernuggets team and been able mentor him along the way either tarheel1991 or dh555 would have won the title for sure. So my childish rant came out of a fear that very soon either one, or both of them, will not only surpass me for 2nd place but will take over the top spot from uvasooner. 
thanks!! and I don't think either DH or Taheel have the mental make up, yet... to claim that!! and who is uvasooner? And not disrespect I haven't been impressed by anyone... now that doesn't mean this league isn't loaded with talent especially in the numeric talent wise.... but as far as character... I think WE(as in most of us) are short... and this might be hard to digest, but I haven't won 6 titles cause my numeric skills(and I have some but I haven't feel like fully applying them for the sake of entertainment and randomness).... but the competitive drive :)
dont have the mental makeup?

im almost positive youre just talking out your *** but please...do explain...how do i not have the "mental makeup" to win another title in this league?...a league ive been to the finals in 4 out of the last 7 seasons

better ask somebody tang....

5/16/2013 3:54 PM
well i might have just killed my team defense but i had to give jj hickson a try...

20.0% usg  56.2% efg  63% paint  12.3/26.8% reb  3.0 top48  3.3 fp48  34 D  2323 mins

reminds me of the chief....

20.9% usg  57.0% efg  64% paint  13.1/24.6% reb  3.4 top48  3.5 fp48  49 D  2840 mins

5/16/2013 4:05 PM
Lol- ubettaaksxsumbody! Dh can tango with the best of em. This ain't his first rodeo. And Vance- Excellent draft. PDX is looking strong.
5/16/2013 5:09 PM
Posted by slymonium on 5/16/2013 5:09:00 PM (view original):
Lol- ubettaaksxsumbody! Dh can tango with the best of em. This ain't his first rodeo. And Vance- Excellent draft. PDX is looking strong.
You see.. you can behave like the grown man you're!! Not like the bitter teenagers before!!
5/16/2013 5:15 PM
Now, I am grateful cause a lot of wonderful people have help to domesticate me! Yep, The Wildlife Agency in my country had me classified among the plants and animals of my city, once upon a time. So now, let's see if I still speak my primate language.... when I say "mental error " what do you understand, for mental error Slamonium?
5/16/2013 5:23 PM
orangutang, lol that was a good one, Sly!! when I was about 10 and 11 some kids would tell me that cause .... my physical soccer style!!
5/16/2013 5:28 PM
hey, but girls dig it... lol you know the bad guy type of thing :)
5/16/2013 5:29 PM
o yeah they stopped telling me orangutang after punching a few one's.... at least they wouldn't dare to say it to my face :) damn, I have come a long way :)
5/16/2013 5:32 PM
Guy's I'm tempted go for the 35 mpg of Mullin at 57% EFG and 24.8 usage, and then the 16 MPG 56% EFG of Drexler as his backup. Any thoughts?
5/16/2013 5:42 PM
Posted by vancem on 5/16/2013 5:42:00 PM (view original):
Guy's I'm tempted go for the 35 mpg of Mullin at 57% EFG and 24.8 usage, and then the 16 MPG 56% EFG of Drexler as his backup. Any thoughts?
Love that version of Mullin but his TOs are a little high as compared to Drexler... So you need to take that into account, plus of course has better D also.  But that Mullin is a stud
5/16/2013 5:45 PM
I looked long and hard at Mullin, but couldn't make him work for me. I really like the Drexler partial season too. You may be able to pull it off.
5/16/2013 5:50 PM
◂ Prev 1...25|26|27|28|29...37 Next ▸
DH $52M Draft League XL - Team Roster & Commentary Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.