DH $52M Draft League XL - Team Roster & Commentary Topic

When did one of your teams ever sweep one of mine??? It might have happened once. Right now we are in the same divisions in 2 leagues and guess what . . . my team is in first place in both. One of your teams is in second place 2 games behind mine, and your other team is in 3rd place at 19 wins and 23 losses tanguma44. If you want to stay on top tang you need to get there first. Then stay current and not looking back at the bitterness my friend.
5/21/2013 9:22 PM
I'm guessing he's using 69-70 West.  
5/21/2013 9:58 PM
yea...thats the one...i like that season for his team...its wests show so you might as well go all in with him

i prefer the one ash posted above myself....thats the one i used when i won this league with the wade/west backcourt...but for nates team i think he made the right choice

im just not sure that west can be the man for an uptempo team...ill be very curious to see how often he turns the ball over and how often he gets to the line....if he keeps the tos low and dominates the line nate is gonna have a real good team

5/21/2013 10:15 PM
I hear you dh555 but natenoy in one of the all or nothing cats man. He will never play half court because of all those extra 3 point shots that uptempo generates. That team will be uptempo all the way losing the possession battle many times due to turnovers. West and Williams are going to be turning it over a ton because of the solid guards they will be running up against in this league. They will average more turnovers than they did in RL. 

There's no way a 51.9 EFG% player with over 28 usage will lead a team to over 50 wins in this league unless his name is D Wade IMO. Even at that the total usage for nate's starters is just over 100%. To be a title contender IMO you need more players than one or two that can score 25 points or more in any given game as needed. My three championship teams here all ran between 112% and 118% usage. Most of the division winners that I have looked at in the past have at least 107% or 108% usage. Uvasooner ran teams at 115% to 120% usage all of the time in this league.. 
5/21/2013 10:40 PM
You don't waste as much salary on usage in the high cap league because you'll end up wasting salary on minutes instead if you don't waste it on usage.  As long as you aren't letting a 43 efg% guy take shots away from a 60 efg% guy...
5/21/2013 10:44 PM
Posted by tanguma44 on 5/21/2013 9:15:00 PM (view original):
Posted by ashamael on 5/21/2013 4:11:00 PM (view original):
and tan has pretty much earned his spot on ignore with that last ****.  Congrats!
I find remarkable funny accusing someone's of ill when you can't see your own illness!!
I don't make personal attacks on you yet it's okay for you to make them on me?

Go **** yourself.

ps - wis's ignore sucks ***.

5/21/2013 10:46 PM
Hey tang you did call it right about my stress level today. I got awakened at 3:45 am today by one of my drivers who got locked out of a delivery site. I was so tired after staying up late to check out the forums, and see how my WIS teams did, that I couldn't even pull the CPAP mask off my face in time to answer my cell phone. Then my driver called my home phone which rang right next to my wife's head because it's on her nightstand. Let's just say the day didn't start out well. Thanks for the call for me to have some peace brother I need it right now. 

Remember this is all in good fun to me. I'm trying to throw you off your game so that when we get in to league play you will lose your focus against my squad and do crazy natenoy tricks like playing -3 defense against me. He did that against a team with J Kidd and Ray Allen and nate's team actually won. And if nate's team out does mine again this season I'll never get over it. He bothers me because he's gaining on me. I need an injection of that stuff that Insane Bolt is using man.
5/21/2013 10:55 PM
I always like when people try to get me off

5/21/2013 11:00 PM
1.  Turn on sound.
2.  Enjoy.

tinyurl.com/tanguma44
5/22/2013 12:20 AM
Posted by vancem on 5/21/2013 8:48:00 PM (view original):
That's my second favorite version of West. But the other one is only good for 24 mpg. If nate doesn't take the version of West above he has been smoking dope. 
Posted response in the other forum (Division draft/ predictions) since this forum has become some kind of flame war between various people.

Putting up a few more responses over there now, hopefully no one will bring the clutter over to that one as well.
5/22/2013 12:47 PM (edited)
Posted by 98average on 5/12/2013 4:40:00 PM (view original):
You will never pass me, I will make sure of it. Others have tried but I have always maintained my lead.
Oh really?
9/8/2013 4:00 AM
Posted by ashamael on 9/8/2013 4:01:00 AM (view original):
Posted by 98average on 5/12/2013 4:40:00 PM (view original):
You will never pass me, I will make sure of it. Others have tried but I have always maintained my lead.
Oh really?
Congrats, but the old timers know the record is 64 thanks to chester_o and his monkees
9/8/2013 3:14 PM
yah... just wanted to show 98 he's now in 3rd.
9/8/2013 4:07 PM
Posted by ashamael on 9/8/2013 4:07:00 PM (view original):
yah... just wanted to show 98 he's now in 3rd.
I know just messing with you....congrats on 47 tho.
9/8/2013 4:55 PM
thx!
9/8/2013 7:02 PM
◂ Prev 1...34|35|36|37 Next ▸
DH $52M Draft League XL - Team Roster & Commentary Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.