ODL Division Draft Results Topic

how about you get a season under your belt before you start weighing on how things ought to be? this process was in play before we started drafting and the idea is to try to balance team quality and avoid stacked  divisions
6/28/2013 5:11 PM
Posted by felonius on 6/28/2013 5:11:00 PM (view original):
how about you get a season under your belt before you start weighing on how things ought to be? this process was in play before we started drafting and the idea is to try to balance team quality and avoid stacked  divisions
yep
6/28/2013 5:34 PM
stfup... none one is talking to you!
6/28/2013 5:41 PM
and this "process" wasn't happening this season.... I went and read it... and it wasn't till nate push it....
6/28/2013 5:44 PM
balance lol are you crazy this way... sure ... is someone else posting in your account! who made this statement... the only league where balance has been good is in hosiermania's the old man did a good job in that area...also the ppl ginan made a great work there, too but in general there's always a division who is stacked and another who isn't!
6/28/2013 5:51 PM
Posted by tanguma44 on 6/28/2013 5:44:00 PM (view original):
and this "process" wasn't happening this season.... I went and read it... and it wasn't till nate push it....
We voted on it dumbass.
6/28/2013 6:27 PM
Results will be up around 9pm.
6/28/2013 6:31 PM
Posted by tanguma44 on 6/28/2013 5:51:00 PM (view original):
balance lol are you crazy this way... sure ... is someone else posting in your account! who made this statement... the only league where balance has been good is in hosiermania's the old man did a good job in that area...also the ppl ginan made a great work there, too but in general there's always a division who is stacked and another who isn't!
What is your point here tang?  The division draft is not difficult (to everyone but you, and smokey).  The only difficult thing here is trying to understand what you write.  This post is just another of your unreadable tangents about nothing. 
6/28/2013 6:34 PM
Difficult? Hardly.. This was decided after or during the draft, my point is for the division leaders to draft their divisions prior to the draft. This has a few advantages. Now that the 10 year old's have had their tantrums...(sly, felon - cough- sly, felon)
6/28/2013 8:40 PM
D-U-M. How many times in how many different ways can it be explained smokey? I bet even your sister skypilot gets it. Ask her. How would drafting a division BEFORE knowing who is on each squad going to help balance league competitiveness?
6/28/2013 9:12 PM
Posted by smokey57 on 6/28/2013 8:40:00 PM (view original):
Difficult? Hardly.. This was decided after or during the draft, my point is for the division leaders to draft their divisions prior to the draft. This has a few advantages. Now that the 10 year old's have had their tantrums...(sly, felon - cough- sly, felon)
I unblocked to see this for a moment...big mistake.

You are the biggest douche moron.

The draft is to protect too many strongly drafted teams from being in the same division.  How do you do that if you draft positions prior to the draft?  That is like electing a president, having a debate, and then having the primary in that order.

The ten year old kids are having a tantrum because the retarded six year old doesn't know enough to keep his mouth shut.  Seriously if I was drafting people to put in my division I would need a reason why to put them in my division.

Now please keep quiet.  You need to learn to read and be a silent observer until you actually build a little cred, but who am I kidding you will forget this post in about three days.  Senility sucks huh.
6/28/2013 9:18 PM
Posted by smokey57 on 6/28/2013 8:40:00 PM (view original):
Smokey I can understand your frustration but this is truely the best way. Its not perfect but it definitely gives the league more balance. You are just going to have to trust the process
6/28/2013 9:23 PM
Agreed this is basically the best way.  There will always be some unbalance, but when you can see the owner's rep and the team he drafted, you have a good idea of how good the team will be.  There have been some really stacked ODL's and those are not much fun if you get the wrong division!
6/28/2013 9:33 PM
Will begin unveiling int selections in about 10 minutes
6/28/2013 9:36 PM
Will post pick by pick here then final results and lists on page 1 ( in case anyone wants to do a slow scroll) 
6/28/2013 9:43 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5...7 Next ▸
ODL Division Draft Results Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.