NFL DRAFT LEAGUE #2 Draft Thread (drafting) Topic

MAY REVIS ISLAND
4/13/2014 10:26 PM
gwhouse (2) will be know as the Kansas City Long Snappers and will draft WR Tim Brown in the 7th round.

(you can give that Tony Randall guy to grayfoxx)

My other team are the Nashville Narcissusses
4/13/2014 10:33 PM
Posted by tonyvoss on 4/13/2014 9:56:00 PM (view original):
THE DEFENDING CHAMPS!!!!! Chi-Town Boogie
What a blowhard. Don't you think you should improve your SFL batting average before you become so arrogant?

Act like you've been there man.
4/13/2014 10:48 PM
My team will be kown as the *Brady Bunch*..................i know, I know........very original.

My 2nd team will be known as *Sonny Side Up*
4/14/2014 10:36 AM (edited)
Oh gencoimports what's the matter. Can't handle the truth. it's called CONFIDENCE buddy.. Stop acting like a spoiled
Sport will you. Now act like you always have. SLF batting Average who cares buddy about that. Oh my bad you must do
4/14/2014 1:39 AM
Oh I can handle the truth - my batting avg (and not just me, a few others owners who have played this game over the years) have a batting avg. that is approximately six times better than yours. You have won a championship in less than 3.5 pct of the leagues that you have played in. That's not bad, but that's a truth that isn't going to make anyone shake in their boots.

I have never acted like a trash-talking blowhard *** the way you have been lately. Ever couple of years, some hot owner starts running his mouth talking trash, but they never last.

You won last season, congratulations. You might even win this season, you are a good owner who knows what he is doing. But please shove the trash talk, you are not that good. Nobody is.

4/14/2014 3:24 AM (edited)
Boys...boys...boys...c'mon.  Let's all play nice in this sandbox we call WIS.  You both are dominant owners.  The rest of us are scared of both of you.  It is a silly game and in the big scheme of things, it really doesn't matter who is better.  A little fun trash talk is fine with me too.  The way I see it, it just puts a bullseye on the back of the blowhard doing the talking and gives us reason to want to beat them more.  If you really want to settle it, I'll volunteer to switch divisions with tony lol.  I wouldn't mind getting out of fenco's division whenever he has Aaron Rodgers.
4/14/2014 3:32 AM
Who is fenco, Amerk?

4/14/2014 3:40 AM
Posted by gencoimports on 4/14/2014 3:41:00 AM (view original):
Who is fenco, Amerk?

LOL...damn keyboard!  Guess it's my subconscious combining the F word..."F'in genco...fenco!"  LMAO
4/14/2014 4:13 AM
Expanding on my team name to give it a city:

Tombstone Black Riders
4/14/2014 5:44 AM
Team name: White Bronco
4/14/2014 7:41 AM
team name : The Avengers
4/14/2014 7:50 AM
my last two picks TE Todd Christensen and

St. Louis Cardinals - O - LINE
4/14/2014 8:25 AM
Hey Genco. its only a game Man. like Amerk said, it gives the league a boost. THE BULLSEYE on me now. And am NOT YOU!!!
in any way buddy. LOOSEN THAT collar a little bit and enjoy yourself. THE GREAT GENCO!!!!!!!!!!
And you are right I HAVE BEEN THERE..... And Amerk I don't think he wants me in his same division. You know want changed it
put me there
4/14/2014 8:36 AM (edited)
Hey amerk do you have the league number yet
4/14/2014 8:32 AM
◂ Prev 1...17|18|19|20|21...23 Next ▸
NFL DRAFT LEAGUE #2 Draft Thread (drafting) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.