Mafia Game 4- Townies Win! Topic

Posted by iamthetwo__2 on 8/23/2012 8:48:00 PM (view original):
Vigilante (the vigilante will be town sided, and can kill at night. He should be VERY CAREFUL, though, as if he and the mafia elect to kill the same person at night, he will die along with the mafia's target. He also should not kill the first night for strategic reasons).

Dumb Vigania ooops I mean vigilante.  He shoulda put more stratagizing into his move.  Now we are down to 2 townies if I understand the rules correctly. 
First person to make a comment after the announcement and also claims to be vig.  I'm  90% you're guilty.   I ask that you vote to lynch either mb or iamthetwo.  I will kill off the other one.  Game over and then we can think about Preseason Football.
8/24/2012 9:36 PM
Unless I missed something else (which has already happened once in my poor decision to go after nyaggie) the vigilante is townie sided... I was lamenting at my own stupidity without directly saying that I was the vigilante, because at that point, I didn't think it was a good idea to put my role out there putting a target on my back... so I went to a vet whom I trusted not to be mafia (pola) for advice. He put on here that I am the vigilante, which is fine because now I know that there's an imposter vigilante (Arfy) on the loose. After his comments however, I too am wary of iamthetwo perhaps being Arfy's second in command (or perhaps the other way around), which is fine because if one gets lynched, I will be going after the other. Not too hard. So, my vote stands to lynch Arfy.
8/24/2012 9:50 PM
Where did I say I was the Vig?   That was Arfy saying that I said it, but don't take his word for it go back and read my post.  I did a comparison and Arfy jumped on it and said I'm the Vig, so it looks like he's trying to divert attention from himself, as he has been known to do in the past.  Just makes me wonder why he's pushing MB and pointing the fickel finger of fate at me.    All this running around makes my feet hurt.
8/24/2012 10:01 PM
Posted by iamthetwo__2 on 8/24/2012 8:55:00 PM (view original):
Pola, I've got kind of a dilemma here and I need some advice: I am the vigilante. Yep... not looking so good for us so far. Kind of put us townies behind the eight-ball

MB said he was a townie and the vig. 

The reason I didn't make a pick until that late was mainly because I just wasn't sure who to go with, and, as you all know, I was convinced that I should try to take someone out. Usually the only times I check WIS are on the cycle hours (1,4,7, etc...), well my Tuesday-Thursdays are kind of jammed with classes (I go from 9:30 AM until 2:00, then from 3:30-5 and on Thursdays I have a night class that goes from 5:30 until 7:30) so I decided to wait until I got from my night class to ponder who I should go after. The fact that Arfy posted in Grindi's thread at the same time is purely coincidental.   MB making excuses and accusing Arfy.  So I figured we need to play catch up and I will just go ahead and come out and say it.  I am Vig.

I am pretty sure that would make mb mafia then for fake claiming it.  They will kill me tonight.  That's fine.  I will kill mb.  So that means we have to find the other mafia member.  Arfy accusing MB.  Who is telling the truth--------Only the shadow knows for sure.

Maybe I misread that.    When I first saw this it sounded like you were admiting to be vig.  You just got rid of all the quotes and it confused me.  My bad.
8/24/2012 10:05 PM
I apologize iamthetwo.. 
8/24/2012 10:06 PM
Posted by iamthetwo__2 on 8/24/2012 10:02:00 PM (view original):
Where did I say I was the Vig?   That was Arfy saying that I said it, but don't take his word for it go back and read my post.  I did a comparison and Arfy jumped on it and said I'm the Vig, so it looks like he's trying to divert attention from himself, as he has been known to do in the past.  Just makes me wonder why he's pushing MB and pointing the fickel finger of fate at me.    All this running around makes my feet hurt.

Oh... gotcha. I was a bit confused as well.

8/24/2012 10:16 PM
Posted by mb625 on 8/24/2012 9:50:00 PM (view original):
Unless I missed something else (which has already happened once in my poor decision to go after nyaggie) the vigilante is townie sided... I was lamenting at my own stupidity without directly saying that I was the vigilante, because at that point, I didn't think it was a good idea to put my role out there putting a target on my back... so I went to a vet whom I trusted not to be mafia (pola) for advice. He put on here that I am the vigilante, which is fine because now I know that there's an imposter vigilante (Arfy) on the loose. After his comments however, I too am wary of iamthetwo perhaps being Arfy's second in command (or perhaps the other way around), which is fine because if one gets lynched, I will be going after the other. Not too hard. So, my vote stands to lynch Arfy.
The only people that dwell on their own mistakes to an audience is a liar. Think about it jury.  If this was you.  Would you keep repeating this?  No, you wouldn't.  It doesn't matter.

Wait a minute.  I just thought of something.  If  I kill off mb tonight, there is no need to lynch him now.  I will go ahead and pull back my vote.
8/24/2012 10:18 PM
Just checking in from the bar.... Join me in offing csudak. Let the real vig kill the fake vig... Either way we all will know by tomorrow day....
8/24/2012 10:28 PM
Posted by Arfy on 8/24/2012 10:18:00 PM (view original):
Posted by mb625 on 8/24/2012 9:50:00 PM (view original):
The only people that dwell on their own mistakes to an audience is a liar. Think about it jury.  If this was you.  Would you keep repeating this?  No, you wouldn't.  It doesn't matter.

Wait a minute.  I just thought of something.  If  I kill off mb tonight, there is no need to lynch him now.  I will go ahead and pull back my vote.
I actually happen to dwell on my mistakes to an audience all the time... it's just kind of the way I am.
8/24/2012 10:29 PM
I vote to lynch Casey.
8/24/2012 10:51 PM
Posted by polabonez on 8/24/2012 10:28:00 PM (view original):
Just checking in from the bar.... Join me in offing csudak. Let the real vig kill the fake vig... Either way we all will know by tomorrow day....
Honestly I'm not convinced that csudak is the way person to off. There are too many people we haven't heard enough from on the forum: babcick, redraider, ffbplayergod... and as far as the real vigilante killing the fake one, I know that will happen... now we just need to find Arfy's partner, and I'm not convinced that csudak is that partner... those three above have been far to shadowy during this game.
8/24/2012 11:02 PM
Posted by mb625 on 8/24/2012 11:02:00 PM (view original):
Honestly I'm not convinced that csudak is the way person to off. There are too many people we haven't heard enough from on the forum: babcick, redraider, ffbplayergod... and as far as the real vigilante killing the fake one, I know that will happen... now we just need to find Arfy's partner, and I'm not convinced that csudak is that partner... those three above have been far to shadowy during this game.
Now you are just grasping at straws to save your butt. I think the best plan for tonight is lynching the fake vigilante. My vote is to lynch mb625.
8/24/2012 11:14 PM
Posted by polabonez on 8/24/2012 4:15:00 PM (view original):
I see right through you Casey.

On another note outside of Mafia...  I'm leaving out of the country on 9/11 and won't be back until Sept 30.  I plan on starting a Survivor right after.

I have been working on it for the past 3 days and with what I plan on doing for it probably will be working on it up until the time I leave.  I am more excited about this one than any... since from a host standpoint the crappy part of it is not being able to take part of the game inside of the game.... the only thing I have control over is the idols..

This time... they will (hopefully) be much more difficult and will take a lot of thought, and almost an Internet scavenger hunt so to speak to come up with the idol which I will have had 3 weeks worth of groundwork laid....

Should be fun, I think.

WAIT A MINUTE!!!!!!!!!!!   Why the hell would you leave the country, when you can get drunk at home?
8/24/2012 11:33 PM
Posted by redraider68 on 8/24/2012 11:14:00 PM (view original):
Now you are just grasping at straws to save your butt. I think the best plan for tonight is lynching the fake vigilante. My vote is to lynch mb625.
That's fine. Vote for me. I'm cool with that... all I'm saying is that you've said hardly anything all game other than that you're a townie with a role. There are just too many people we don't know enough about, and being honest here's what I'm pretty sure about:
- iamthetwo is NOT mafia. It just doesn't seem to fit.
- pola is NOT mafia
- Arfy is lying about the vigilante role and is mafia, leaving one other mafia.

Here is what I'm not sure about:
- ffbplayer's role- he's been super quiet... not sure if he's plotting or just busy.. I was looking through the second mafia game to kind of scout how these guys played, and in that game (he was the mafia) he was very outspoken and even claimed doctor. It backfired and he got caught. Perhaps he is changing his strategy and laying low this time. He was quiet as a non-mafia person in the last game... could be playing the same strategy
- Babcick's role- He was ffbplayer's partner in that second game and was very quiet... until everyone turned on him. Once again, he's very quiet... Also I noticed in the third one that he was rather vocal as a non-mafia member... but all in all he and ffb have been very suspicious every time they have played.
- Your role- You're a wild card, as am I, which is why I'm not sure why the maf went after another new guy... seems odd not to keep around the new guys who will be that much more suspicious being that the other veteran players are familiar with others' strategies.
- csudak's role- He was just as vocal last time, but he was the cop, so really, who knows what he could be. He could be on the townie side again or he could be maf. I'm just not sure about him at this point.

So, at the end of the day, I'm not going to change my vote from the fake vigilante Arfy. You can vote for me if you want. But, just to warn you, you'll be offing the vigilante.

8/24/2012 11:59 PM
Posted by mb625 on 8/24/2012 11:59:00 PM (view original):
Posted by redraider68 on 8/24/2012 11:14:00 PM (view original):
That's fine. Vote for me. I'm cool with that... all I'm saying is that you've said hardly anything all game other than that you're a townie with a role. There are just too many people we don't know enough about, and being honest here's what I'm pretty sure about:
- iamthetwo is NOT mafia. It just doesn't seem to fit.
- pola is NOT mafia
- Arfy is lying about the vigilante role and is mafia, leaving one other mafia.

Here is what I'm not sure about:
- ffbplayer's role- he's been super quiet... not sure if he's plotting or just busy.. I was looking through the second mafia game to kind of scout how these guys played, and in that game (he was the mafia) he was very outspoken and even claimed doctor. It backfired and he got caught. Perhaps he is changing his strategy and laying low this time. He was quiet as a non-mafia person in the last game... could be playing the same strategy
- Babcick's role- He was ffbplayer's partner in that second game and was very quiet... until everyone turned on him. Once again, he's very quiet... Also I noticed in the third one that he was rather vocal as a non-mafia member... but all in all he and ffb have been very suspicious every time they have played.
- Your role- You're a wild card, as am I, which is why I'm not sure why the maf went after another new guy... seems odd not to keep around the new guys who will be that much more suspicious being that the other veteran players are familiar with others' strategies.
- csudak's role- He was just as vocal last time, but he was the cop, so really, who knows what he could be. He could be on the townie side again or he could be maf. I'm just not sure about him at this point.

So, at the end of the day, I'm not going to change my vote from the fake vigilante Arfy. You can vote for me if you want. But, just to warn you, you'll be offing the vigilante.

And all that having been said, I too believe that the way to go is by killing the fake vigilante. If you still think it's me. Fine. That's cool, whatever. But if you go for Arfy, you will have taken one mafia member out. So I highly encourage you to go that way. And for the record both redraider, and csudak have been vague as well... so at this point I'm just not sure as to who is mafia (other than Arfy) so much as to who is not (iamthetwo and pola)
8/25/2012 12:17 AM (edited)
◂ Prev 1...8|9|10|11|12...14 Next ▸
Mafia Game 4- Townies Win! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.