GD Survivor- Hits of the 80's. WINNER CROWNED Topic

Posted by cmhbuck on 10/10/2010 11:24:00 PM (view original):
Even with 89 (+6 for Gore), we'd still finish last.  The culprits? Anquon Boldin and the San Diego defense.
Calvin and bears would have given us the clues. Just got unlucky with our final choice once again...
10/10/2010 11:40 PM
Posted by polabonez on 10/10/2010 11:23:00 PM (view original):
Just got home gents, adding it up now.... For the record, again, I have NO dog in this fight.... Just doing this for the fun of the game.  My decision is my decision unbeknown of your monikers.  
Pola, who got voted off earlier today?
10/10/2010 11:48 PM
Even with 89 (+6 for Gore), we'd still finish last.  The culprits? Anquon Boldin and the San Diego defense.
Not true, since dublinuf never updated the Saints D and Crosby pick, Pop would have 89 and we would have 96.

I think we get tacked with the -30, however, and only get 56.  That's what I'm guessing pola will do, unfortunately.
10/11/2010 12:25 AM
So..... I thought it would make it all even.  Two Hip hop members hadn't voted, so I figured one of them would be voted off.

As it turns out, 5 members of Hip Hop still voted.

1 Vote for loudawg.

4 Votes for Wildpike.

Wildpike gets first.  Only the wrong first this time. Wildpike is elimated.

In other news, loudawg and clayolson didn't vote again.  That means Hip Hop is down to 4.  (Thinning of the herd)

By my scores (regardless of the defense scoring conundrom), Rock wins the challenge and gets idol clues tomorrow.
10/11/2010 12:27 AM
We got completely screwed over by the absences of clay and loudawg... I thought for sure clay had voted, he even sent me a sitemail today...
10/11/2010 12:35 AM
Posted by mach5 on 10/11/2010 12:25:00 AM (view original):
Not true, since dublinuf never updated the Saints D and Crosby pick, Pop would have 89 and we would have 96.

I think we get tacked with the -30, however, and only get 56.  That's what I'm guessing pola will do, unfortunately.
You're right - I forgot about the Saints thing.
10/11/2010 12:36 AM
Posted by polabonez on 10/11/2010 12:27:00 AM (view original):
So..... I thought it would make it all even.  Two Hip hop members hadn't voted, so I figured one of them would be voted off.

As it turns out, 5 members of Hip Hop still voted.

1 Vote for loudawg.

4 Votes for Wildpike.

Wildpike gets first.  Only the wrong first this time. Wildpike is elimated.

In other news, loudawg and clayolson didn't vote again.  That means Hip Hop is down to 4.  (Thinning of the herd)

By my scores (regardless of the defense scoring conundrom), Rock wins the challenge and gets idol clues tomorrow.
Do we have to vote or did booting the two knuckle heads take care of us for a while?
10/11/2010 12:37 AM
No vote today. I'm taking clay and lous torch as ur vote, Watch for Tuesday challenge later today.....
10/11/2010 8:52 AM (edited)
sorry guys. i had to run to chi for the weekend for some family stuff.  i figured id have some time to get to a comp, but i didnt. and not having played before, i definitely didnt think wed have two votes in two days.  so...have fun guys.
10/11/2010 9:35 AM
I'm confused   How did they miss two votes if there's been only 1 challenge? 

NFL challenge yesterday was only the 2nd right?  Did Rock win again?  Hip Hop lost again?  But not voting because loudawg and clayolson are out?

10/11/2010 11:55 AM
Correct. They missed the vote and I called for a second vote yesterday. They missed that vote as well. I didn't know whether to count it as one vote or two, and made the decision to axe both and use that as hip hops vote.

Moral: don't mess w me on days that I'm drinking....

Rock wins and will get idol clues today.
10/11/2010 12:07 PM
I know its your game and you can run it however you want.  But this is what i was expecting when i signed up to play.  i dont see anything about a Sunday vote so i didnt rush back to my computer to check...

3) Voting for expulsion of a player will be held every Saturday, Monday and Wednesday. You may vote from 12 a.m. EST on those days until 6 p.m. EST. You cannot change your vote. Therefore, there are reasons that you may not want to vote immediately.

when i couldnt get to a comp, i knew that i would miss the first vote, but thought it would be ok cause i wouldnt miss another...

10/11/2010 12:22 PM
He has a point...
10/11/2010 1:58 PM
Challenge # 3 - Put Me In Coach

This challenge sponsored by John Fogerty, Centerfield

For Tuesday Night's Baseball Game, Texas VS Tampa Bay, your tribe needs to predict how many hits, runs, and errors each team will score.

You will get 1 point for every hit your team is off the actual.
You will get 2 points for every run your team is off the actual.
You will get 3 points for every error your team is off the actual.

TB1: Price of the All Star Issue Baseball Magazine in the above video.
TB2:  Number of K's for Cliff Lee
TB3:  Number of K's for David Price
TB4: Order of submission

Low score wins Idol Clues.  High score Votes Wednesday.

10/11/2010 2:30 PM
Picks Due by 5PM Central Tuesday
10/11/2010 2:31 PM
◂ Prev 1...15|16|17|18|19...72 Next ▸
GD Survivor- Hits of the 80's. WINNER CROWNED Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.