OT: What is your profession? Topic

CEO of www.buydiscountcigars.com - go buy some cigars!
12/31/2011 12:05 PM
REO Broker. 

I evict people out of their homes and then sell the homes.
12/31/2011 12:33 PM
flight paramedic
12/31/2011 12:41 PM
Posted by tampafla on 12/31/2011 10:28:00 AM (view original):
Student, The University of South Florida at Tampa Bay
Good to see a 2nd Bull on this site.

I am a scheduling and forecasting Manager for one of the big 3 theme parks in Orlando.
12/31/2011 1:14 PM
Posted by peanutjets on 12/31/2011 12:33:00 PM (view original):
REO Broker. 

Lol.  
         And I was the locksmith standing next to you as they were evicted and waiting to go inside and change their locks and secure the house. 
Did a lot of work for RE brokers;  going into so called empty houses in the worst of neighborhoods. They weren't always empty(squatters). Was stopped on many an occasion by police. With hands in the air :"Hello officer. Im a locksmith doing a job here. I just want to tell you up front I have a licensed pistol in my pocket so there are no surprises. You may check with the people who hired me to do the job if you like."
          I even broke into a bank once; legally. It was permanently closed and some higher up forgot some paperwork. So he hired me to get him back in. You can't imagine the calls to make sure that one was a straight up job. People have used locksmiths to break in and if he's not careful, then the locksmith innocently helps in a crime.
12/31/2011 2:05 PM
"People have used locksmiths to break in and if he's not careful, then the locksmith innocently helps in a crime."

Those jobs pay more, right?
12/31/2011 2:08 PM
Crooked locksmiths... A new movie premise. Just when we were running out of ideas....
12/31/2011 2:15 PM
Posted by mal247 on 12/31/2011 12:05:00 PM (view original):
CEO of www.buydiscountcigars.com - go buy some cigars!
 Heh. Mojolad and I(we are very close in real life) are both customers.
12/31/2011 2:23 PM
Accountant.
12/31/2011 2:36 PM
While technically, I am a comm project manager in the Air Force, realistically I am a DESTROYER OF ALL ENEMIES OF THE UNITED STATES, BOTH FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC...
12/31/2011 3:16 PM
There are two of us, the technical owner of the name is in IT, and i used to be a financial adviser until I moved to Sarasota, now I am unemployed (FL sucks).  Look like I will be in Boston soon as a Business Analyst.
12/31/2011 3:31 PM
I want to see potter444 answer this one, sure seems like a comedian on most of these threads.
12/31/2011 3:36 PM
Posted by jeffn48 on 12/31/2011 3:31:00 PM (view original):
There are two of us, the technical owner of the name is in IT, and i used to be a financial adviser until I moved to Sarasota, now I am unemployed (FL sucks).  Look like I will be in Boston soon as a Business Analyst.
hey watch it buddy lol. Our beaches rule though. And I envy you for getting to Boston. Can't wait to move back there.
12/31/2011 3:39 PM
Posted by mojolad on 12/31/2011 2:05:00 PM (view original):
Posted by peanutjets on 12/31/2011 12:33:00 PM (view original):
REO Broker. 

Lol.  
         And I was the locksmith standing next to you as they were evicted and waiting to go inside and change their locks and secure the house. 
Did a lot of work for RE brokers;  going into so called empty houses in the worst of neighborhoods. They weren't always empty(squatters). Was stopped on many an occasion by police. With hands in the air :"Hello officer. Im a locksmith doing a job here. I just want to tell you up front I have a licensed pistol in my pocket so there are no surprises. You may check with the people who hired me to do the job if you like."
          I even broke into a bank once; legally. It was permanently closed and some higher up forgot some paperwork. So he hired me to get him back in. You can't imagine the calls to make sure that one was a straight up job. People have used locksmiths to break in and if he's not careful, then the locksmith innocently helps in a crime.
Oh nice. I'm the guy hiding behind the Marshalls and the locksmith LOL.

I got some crazy stories man. One time I went into a house and heard a scampering noise. I'm a dog owner so I know hte sound of paws on wooden floor and I got the hell out of there just as a big ***  pitbull charged at me. The drug dealers that occupied the house had cut out the dog's larynx so when he barked, no sound came out. They were going to shoot the dog but I managed to stall them and convince the Marshall to call ASPCA.

Another time we went into a house we were sure was empty and on the top floor, I see a guy slumped over with a needle in his arm. In his other arm? A glock. Thank god he shot up before we got there otherwise **** would've gotten crazy.

I evicted a couple of whorehouses, but no hookers. Just poles, thongs, dildos and Hennessy bottles.

Sure beats the hell out of being an accountant.
12/31/2011 3:43 PM
Currently - Corporate Recruiter

In a past life - Financial Corporate Auditor
12/31/2011 3:46 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5...13 Next ▸
OT: What is your profession? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.