Update: 4/18/12 (UPDATED) Topic

Will this delay the games a day or will everything proceed as normal?
4/16/2012 2:20 PM
Court on your #1 if you are comparing recruits on your board you can click the position and compare all of them then close the compare box for those and switch positions.  Might help---
4/16/2012 2:23 PM
I really don't like that - again - there will be relevant updates during the season. Updates should only happen/be processed between seasons.
4/16/2012 2:58 PM
Simple like this and it gets done. Make it complicated and it won't get done. KISS.
4/16/2012 3:01 PM
Posted by courtmagic on 4/16/2012 2:01:00 PM (view original):
Would it be possible to add a couple of minor updates. I'm an "old" veteran at Hoops Dynasty (only my 5th season here) and two things that jump out at me are

1. on the recruting tab, sub tab "summary" you can click the little arrow and add recruits to the compare list, but unlike Hoops where you can just hit the "delete all" button, you have to delete each one individually. I like having both options where if you want to stay in the same catergory you can delete one or 2, but if you want to change catergories (say from RB to WR) you have to delete them all one at a time and with all the players on your roster (50 compared to 12) it gets a little time consuming and tedious when you have to fill so many roster slots and positions. It would be nice if you could add that botton.

2. over in Hoops again, you are able to post messages on other players/coaches/conferences "coaches corner" and here we are not able to. Sometimes it's easier and quicker to send a guy a message by being able to put it on his coaches corner instead of sending him a site mail with the hopes that he remembers to check it. Some guys go 2/3 or 6/7 days without checking the sitemail, but everybody sees the coaches corner every day. Yes I can post on my own coaches corner, but it would be nice to post on the other conferences when you have buddies or rivals from those other conferences. Sometims it's important stuff, sometimes it's just small talk, and others it's smack talk, but it would be a nice addition as well.
Nice simple changes courtmagic.  And these are options I appreciate in Hoops Dynasty that I've always missed having here in GD.  And they should likely be very simple additions.
4/16/2012 3:36 PM
Pick-6 Percentage Change

Is it based on real life percentages or the did you reduce it by or to some arbitrary number?
4/16/2012 3:48 PM
I'm in the Final Four game tomorrow and my RB is going for the DIII record. I'd really like someone to explain these changes a little more in depth because I'm not that bright. Thanks.
4/16/2012 3:51 PM
They really should NOT do any updates during the season.
4/16/2012 4:20 PM
Posted by bigalric on 4/16/2012 4:20:00 PM (view original):
There are what, 5 or 6 worlds running on different schedules. They can't update one world at a time.
4/16/2012 4:23 PM
Norbert, thanks much!!  
4/16/2012 4:39 PM
You know---I read these post and it doesn't matter what is done there is always someone out there pizzing and moaning about whatever is being done no matter if it appears to be good for the game or not.  This is the way it is, take it or leave it. 
4/16/2012 4:44 PM
Update sounds nice.  One of the reasons I came back to play GD was the newfound dedication and overhaul to make the game more modern.
4/16/2012 4:47 PM
Posted by peanutjets on 4/16/2012 4:23:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bigalric on 4/16/2012 4:20:00 PM (view original):
There are what, 5 or 6 worlds running on different schedules. They can't update one world at a time.
+1 it happens to everybody at the same time so no one has an unfair advantage.  If they rolled it out in each off season there would be some people upset because so and so coaches in another world and gets to try new things out on the new engine there and it's not fair to me because I only have one team, so they should make the changes everywhere all at once.  LOL can't win...
4/16/2012 5:08 PM
Sounds like an awesome change.  Could you please confirm that this is going out AFTER the Stagg World Level 5 bowl games are being played?
4/16/2012 5:12 PM
Courtmagic, I am ALWAYS suggesting #2. Totally agree
4/16/2012 5:42 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4...8 Next ▸
Update: 4/18/12 (UPDATED) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.