I am in the process of forming a competitive online Madden league on the PS3. I am only looking for active players who can play 2 games a week or one every 4 days.  We're not looking at wasting anyones time so communication between players will be very important. I won't start it until an opening day roster is released. Feel free to sitemail me your e-mail address if you are interested and I we'll take it from there. Im also in the process of creating a site for the league where we can talk about the rules and expand on the features this league will have.

League Site: tbmfl.freeforums.org/index.php
9/7/2012 5:54 PM (edited)
Sent you a sitemail.  I'd like to do this if you get some interest.

Are you going to require that everyone participate as coach, or let people just play as a player if they want?  Doesn't matter to me, just curious.  I've got one of each going offline right now; one coaching the Skins and one as RGIII.  Both ways to do the Connected Careers thing are pretty fun.
9/1/2012 3:26 PM
I'll do this.

[email protected]
9/4/2012 3:17 PM
got you down, still a few good teams available

Jets
Vikings
Cardinals
Rams
Bills
Browns
Bengals
Steelers
Raiders
Titans
Jaguars
9/7/2012 12:36 PM
Acer,

What days are the games going to be scheduled on?  I am very interested but my work schedule and being on the road may be to much.
9/7/2012 4:53 PM

We are going to go with about 2 games a week but really a game every 4 days. I'm going to have everyone post their contact info so people can have their games set up going forward

9/7/2012 5:54 PM
I'll take the Titans
9/8/2012 4:53 AM
theyre yours
9/8/2012 6:53 PM
Psyched to get going with this.  Should be fun.
9/8/2012 9:44 PM
I wish I had a PS3...

Donations can be sitemailed to me.
9/9/2012 3:43 PM
That roster update the other day didn't seem to be much of an update.
9/11/2012 11:14 AM
Posted by caesari on 9/9/2012 3:43:00 PM (view original):
I wish I had a PS3...

Donations can be sitemailed to me.
No you don't ;). The 360 is far better. (though admittedly, I'm a tad biased.)
9/12/2012 12:58 AM

we are just wrapping up our first season and have about 7 openings upcoming. Get in now and you can scout the prospects for the rookie draft. Teams open are below. Add me on PSN @ SAV-L

Falcons
Lions
Broncos
Titans
Saints
Dolphins

11/19/2012 4:30 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.