You see red, here is your going home ticket courtesy of aggie-

nyaggie98
To:
polabonz
Received:
11/8/2012 10:33:00 AM
Subject:
RE: Idol Clue
In my previous alliance I was letting dublinuf run the show, he was choose who myself, stalagna and bhouska should vote for. Now with the new tribe I created an alliance with myself, ghutton, csudak, tsut30 and sjurat. We are all agree if we should lose a challenge that golfpro will be the first voted out, followed by redraider. Later on I have a devious plan with caesari to get rid of csudak, if I make it that far!

Hmmm with caesari? Now I'm trying to remember when I talked to him. Nice re-write golfpro but I would never use the word devious since I don't know how to spell it.
He changed this up to match up with my statement that I had a long term agreement with you and caesari.  He read that the wrong way and was trying to use it to freak me out.  I'm assuming he thinks we have a final 3 agreement and wanted me to think I'm the odd man out.  I can safely say I have no "final three" agreements with anyone.

I simply just meant that I've had conversations with you guys before I made tribe alliances, as I'm sure everyone in this game has, and if you hadn't I suggest you do quickly.  I've had just as many conversations with others still in the game and some who are gone(steve, mojo).

Just a desperate man trying to make his mark.

Also, I would agree that with the spelling thing, aggie spelled participation in a site mail this way:  pertisapation.  Your auto correct must get a workout. LOL.

11/13/2012 7:53 AM
Posted by csudak on 11/13/2012 7:53:00 AM (view original):
Posted by nyaggie98 on 11/13/2012 3:32:00 AM (view original):
Posted by golfpro71 on 11/13/2012 12:18:00 AM (view original):

nyaggie98
To:
polabonz
Received:
Subject:
In my previous alliance I was letting dublinuf run the show, he was choose who myself, stalagna and bhouska should vote for. Now with the new tribe I created an alliance with myself, ghutton, csudak, tsut30 and sjurat. We are all agree if we should lose a challenge that golfpro will be the first voted out, followed by redraider. Later on I have a devious plan with caesari to get rid of csudak, if I make it that far!

Hmmm with caesari? Now I'm trying to remember when I talked to him. Nice re-write golfpro but I would never use the word devious since I don't know how to spell it.
He changed this up to match up with my statement that I had a long term agreement with you and caesari.  He read that the wrong way and was trying to use it to freak me out.  I'm assuming he thinks we have a final 3 agreement and wanted me to think I'm the odd man out.  I can safely say I have no "final three" agreements with anyone.

I simply just meant that I've had conversations with you guys before I made tribe alliances, as I'm sure everyone in this game has, and if you hadn't I suggest you do quickly.  I've had just as many conversations with others still in the game and some who are gone(steve, mojo).

Also, I would agree that with the spelling thing, aggie spelled participation in a site mail this way:  pertisapation.  Your auto correct must get a workout. LOL.

That does it, for calling me out like that watch your back...lol
11/13/2012 8:34 AM
I'll agree with wondering how much of this stuff he edited himself prior to posting it all...
11/13/2012 8:53 AM
Posted by stevedotdec on 11/13/2012 2:08:00 AM (view original):
Pretty lame that you would try to wreck the game by posting this stuff after you've been voted out.  Especially from the first person in the game to break their word...
I just realised that I was better off in a different alliance.....better than trying to be one of your and csudak's puppets. I just got a real crappy draw when the merge came.
11/13/2012 9:13 AM
Posted by golfpro71 on 11/13/2012 9:13:00 AM (view original):
Pretty lame that you would try to wreck the game by posting this stuff after you've been voted out.  Especially from the first person in the game to break their word...
I just realised that I was better off in a different alliance.....better than trying to be one of your and csudak's puppets. I just got a real crappy draw when the merge came.
You were still a puppet in the end.
11/13/2012 9:16 AM
Posted by csudak on 11/13/2012 7:46:00 AM (view original):
Posted by golfpro71 on 11/13/2012 12:06:00 AM (view original):
Congrats, redraider, you just bought yourself a little more time on the tribe. Just remember I warned you earlier about who was gonna stick the knife in yer back. Ghutton nice job on wasting your idol, that was about as dumb as it gets. Here is your alliance with csudak. Here it is again if you like-

csudak
To:
polabonz
Received:
11/8/2012 9:41:00 AM
Subject:
Real simple,THANK GOD FOR A MERGE. I was on borrowed time with last tribe. My new strategy involves getting in with ghutton, nyaggie, and sjurat. We also have tsut with us, but I don't know him that well. Meanwhile I also have a fake alliance with redraider and golfpro,. Ghutton is technically with us as well, but we both know it is not real.

I wanted to team up with ghutton, cause I'm 99% sure he got the idol.

My only other long term alliance is with caesari and nyaggie, everyone else is getting picked off left and right.

Honestly I don't know how this is going to turn out.

Just need to keep winning I guess.
Yep, I'm so bad at this game that I had my whole tribe thinking I was with them in some way.  While I had a FAKE ALLIANCE with you and redraider, what you somehow forgot that like 3 weeks ago you screwed me and redraider at the same time and yet thought we were both willing to work with you again, no questions asked.

Let's go to the stevedotdec vote.  As anyone can see by the results 3 people voted for steve and 3 for coach_deen.  4 people agreed to vote for coach, me, redraider, golfpro and steve.  Now obviously Steve didnt' change his vote.  So that would mean either  me, golfpro or redraider switched there vote.  If you(golfpro) didn't switch your vote then you were openly willing to work with a liar.  That's just foolish.  On the flip side, either me or red obviously knew we didn't flip our vote, so why would either of us truly believe an alliance where it was proven that one of the others was already a liar. 

I knew your alliance with me was fake, I was just trying to see how fake you would be. My "real" alliance was nyaggie, tsut30, sjurat, and ghutton.....well, after the polabonz messages, I found out that alliance was also a sham. My biggest problem was that I got a very bad draw when we merged- the deck was stacked against me. I tried to turn the tables on the others when I found out redraider and ghutton were next to go after me, but those two blindly stayed with their alliances and will soon suffer the same fate as I did. Ghutton even foolishly played the idol and now does not have it in his possession to protect himself. Under my plan, he could have kept the idol.
11/13/2012 9:27 AM
Posted by csudak on 11/13/2012 7:53:00 AM (view original):
Posted by nyaggie98 on 11/13/2012 3:32:00 AM (view original):
Posted by golfpro71 on 11/13/2012 12:18:00 AM (view original):

nyaggie98
To:
polabonz
Received:
Subject:

You can try to cover your tracks, but you are so full of bullsh!t!
11/13/2012 9:30 AM
Posted by golfpro71 on 11/13/2012 12:21:00 AM (view original):
Sjurat is known for his wonderful participation in challenges-

sjurat
To:
polabonz
Received:
11/8/2012 10:10:00 PM
Subject:
Life is like Tony the Tiger....grrreaaattttt.

I have a new fool-proof 4-person alliance that will get me thru the next round --- and I haven't had to put any thought into the challenges, other then mixing up the e "looks great" or "sounds good" to teammates suggestions.

Cya after the next merge
And yet --- I am still here...

Word to unwise - or hereafter known as golfpro - I have started "participating" in the challenges.  So fellow tribe members we will have WINNERS instead of whiners from here on out.
11/13/2012 9:45 AM
It's tiring to see time after time, people whining after the fact that they didn't like the allience they were in.  Here's a tip, if you don't like the deal that you're offered, negotiate a better one.  Or, turn it down and find someone else to work with.  Alternatively, there's the way you went:  Make an alliance, scumbag it at the first opportunity, then get voted out ASAP based solely on that move.

And since it's been brought up multiple times, I'm tired of people accusing me of things that I haven't done.  I kept my mouth shut earlier, but now that things have blown up, I'm going to respond.  This is the third time I've played the game.  In all that time, I've never lied to anyone and I've never broken a deal with anyone.  Not once.

Some people think lying is a "strategy"...it's not.  Criminals lie, little children lie, are they strategical masterminds?

11/13/2012 9:47 AM
Posted by stevedotdec on 11/13/2012 9:47:00 AM (view original):
It's tiring to see time after time, people whining after the fact that they didn't like the allience they were in.  Here's a tip, if you don't like the deal that you're offered, negotiate a better one.  Or, turn it down and find someone else to work with.  Alternatively, there's the way you went:  Make an alliance, scumbag it at the first opportunity, then get voted out ASAP based solely on that move.

And since it's been brought up multiple times, I'm tired of people accusing me of things that I haven't done.  I kept my mouth shut earlier, but now that things have blown up, I'm going to respond.  This is the third time I've played the game.  In all that time, I've never lied to anyone and I've never broken a deal with anyone.  Not once.

Some people think lying is a "strategy"...it's not.  Criminals lie, little children lie, are they strategical masterminds?

Well if you have NEVER lied or broken a deal with anyone you will NEVER win the game of Survivor. That is just a part of "playing the game". That is all I did just play a game. I really tried to mix it up this time and give you some entertainment value and some laughs and with that..................
I bid you adieu! 
11/13/2012 9:55 AM
Posted by golfpro71 on 11/13/2012 9:55:00 AM (view original):
Posted by stevedotdec on 11/13/2012 9:47:00 AM (view original):

Well if you have NEVER lied or broken a deal with anyone you will NEVER win the game of Survivor. That is just a part of "playing the game". That is all I did just play a game. I really tried to mix it up this time and give you some entertainment value and some laughs and with that..................
I bid you adieu! 
Really?  Cause I made final two the first time and the jury in "All Stars" playing like that.  Even if I didn't win, my alliance did both times.

And really, you're leaving already.  After giving us "some entertainment value and some laughs", and saying that "The real surprises will be coming later.......it will be worth sticking around for." you're gonna run away because things are turning against you?  Aww, that's too bad...
11/13/2012 10:34 AM

You must remember, Steve, that the real surprises will be later, because he needs more time to edit them to his favor...

11/13/2012 10:42 AM
Quite the farewell from the golfpro.
11/13/2012 1:39 PM
Just popping in to say that the past few pages of this thread have been glorious. Almost makes me glad I'm out.
11/13/2012 3:21 PM
I had to send golfpro some Titlest balls so he didn't air my dirty laundry.
11/13/2012 5:30 PM
◂ Prev 1...42|43|44|45|46...102 Next ▸
GD Survivor XI - horvie78 crowned champ. Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.