GD Survivor XI - horvie78 crowned champ. Topic

Posted by Arfy on 12/30/2012 8:43:00 PM (view original):
Why wouldn't you pick Denver over Kansas City?  What were you thinking?
If Houston wins the early game, they don't have that much to play for and  and 15.5 points was alot.  I was nervous if they got up by a couple of scores they might sit Manning and sit on the ball.  Seattle was going to have to play it out no matter what, they have been dominating at home and it was only 10.5 points.
12/30/2012 9:03 PM
My Vote:
I am officially voting to eliminate CSUDAK, and thus will be taking GHUTTON to the final tribal council.  I have plenty of respect for Casey.  I read a few of the previous Survivor threads and he has come close to winning this game multiple times.  This season, he played an outstanding game as he made some big moves in the Final 10 and won critical challenges that almost got him to the end.  What makes this tough is that I would not be sitting here in the final two if it wasn't for him, as he had the power to vote me out a few times late in the game.  Congrats to Ghutton and good luck in the final vote.

12/30/2012 11:06 PM
I had a blast.  Good luck guys and your speeches better be good. I've got a critical vote that is completely up in the air.
12/30/2012 11:12 PM
Is there a word limit for our speech? Mine is probably going to be pretty long. I may lose a few pals from it as well. :)
12/30/2012 11:20 PM
All I can say is, it will take an incredible speech to sway my vote.
12/30/2012 11:25 PM
Tyson, will we have a chance to ask the finalists questions tomorrow?
12/30/2012 11:45 PM
Finally....the truth comes out.  lol
12/31/2012 12:33 AM
I will say that I think Casey would have had a hard time winning. At the 4-4 split, he had an idol and knowledge of who the other team was voting for. He hands that to sjurat and then he is guaranteed the Final Four with a strong chance of making the final 3 even without immunity. 

I think both sj and tsut wanted him in their final three.

So, basically, he chose to go with an alliance of four and try and win the last two immunities, knowing they would vote him out.

It was a big move, but it was a bad move. It gained three potential enemies on the jury and in the process put himself in a worse position. I see no way he would have won.

That said, he isn't there. I never got betrayed by horvie, I did get hung out once or twice by ghutton, so I can vote for either, leaning toward horvie. Would have to see the speeches to figure it out, but there was no speech that csudak could've given that would have had me vote for him.
12/31/2012 2:50 AM
Personally, I give it to Ghutton. Horvie is only there because Ghutton allowed him to be.
12/31/2012 7:50 AM
Posted by dublinuf on 12/31/2012 2:50:00 AM (view original):
I will say that I think Casey would have had a hard time winning. At the 4-4 split, he had an idol and knowledge of who the other team was voting for. He hands that to sjurat and then he is guaranteed the Final Four with a strong chance of making the final 3 even without immunity. 

So, basically, he chose to go with an alliance of four and try and win the last two immunities, knowing they would vote him out.

It was a big move, but it was a bad move. It gained three potential enemies on the jury and in the process put himself in a worse position. I see no way he would have won.

That said, he isn't there. I never got betrayed by horvie, I did get hung out once or twice by ghutton, so I can vote for either, leaning toward horvie. Would have to see the speeches to figure it out, but there was no speech that csudak could've given that would have had me vote for him.
I won't reveal anything til this is completely over, as it may influence the voting process, but not all of your thinking was completely accurate.
12/31/2012 9:17 AM
Posted by Arfy on 12/31/2012 7:50:00 AM (view original):
Personally, I give it to Ghutton. Horvie is only there because Ghutton allowed him to be.
Are OU even on the jury? If not, please stop muddling the waters.
12/31/2012 9:20 AM
Hutton will give the first speech for why he is on the jury.

Speeches can be as long as you want.

Jury can ask questions to the final two.
12/31/2012 9:48 AM
As far as the questions, I'd wait until the speeches are given (some of those ?'s might be answered)....  I'll open up the floor before I ask for the vote tomorrow and give a voting time frame....

12/31/2012 9:50 AM
Posted by sjurat on 12/31/2012 9:20:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Arfy on 12/31/2012 7:50:00 AM (view original):
Are OU even on the jury? If not, please stop muddling the waters.
He is....  The jury is as follows

bhazlewood
nyaggie98
arfy
sjurat
dublinuf
tsut30
trevnasty
jhard70
csudak

Although tsut30 has asked to be replaced.  I'm going to sitemail him and ask him if he will be available to vote tomorrow, otherwise i will sitemail caesari and give him the opportunity to be on the jury.

12/31/2012 9:52 AM
Posted by csudak on 12/31/2012 9:17:00 AM (view original):
Posted by dublinuf on 12/31/2012 2:50:00 AM (view original):

I won't reveal anything til this is completely over, as it may influence the voting process, but not all of your thinking was completely accurate.
For the record, we are both sitting in the Ponderosa as eliminated people in the Jury. We are allowed to talk to each other and influence anything on the vote we want. That's how the actual Survivor and this game should work.

I purposely said nothing between when I was eliminated and the Final 2 were chosen, but now that the Final 2 is out there, the jury should have an open forum with each other.
12/31/2012 11:35 AM
◂ Prev 1...84|85|86|87|88...102 Next ▸
GD Survivor XI - horvie78 crowned champ. Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.