Just a fun little tidbit I felt the need to share. My back-up QB on my Bates College team, James Melton, is a senior who has had the misfortune of riding the bench behind my freshman starter that I am attempting to get playing time for. As a result, he has only thrown 3 passes. The good news for Mr. Melton? He has not only completed all three of those passes, but has completed them for 3 touchdowns. Possibly one of the strangest things I have ever seen...

https://www.whatifsports.com/gd/PlayerProfile/Stats.aspx?pid=7190579

11/15/2012 3:32 PM
LOL... maybe HE should be your starter!
11/15/2012 7:42 PM

He'll probably get drafted now!

11/15/2012 7:51 PM
Cool stats, it would be interesting to see how he would do as a starter. I agree with katz, before anyway, when players left early he might have been taken early if at DIA lol.
11/15/2012 8:56 PM
Posted by hookemhorns7 on 11/15/2012 8:56:00 PM (view original):
Cool stats, it would be interesting to see how he would do as a starter. I agree with katz, before anyway, when players left early he might have been taken early if at DIA lol.
LOL.... it would be, but I don't want to risk his record.
11/15/2012 11:43 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.