Wow, how many other controversies can we incorporate into this thread???  I think the Earth is flat and the Moon landing was done in Hollywood.  Discuss.
12/6/2012 9:14 PM
Pie are ROUND.  Everyone knows that is true.  
12/6/2012 9:21 PM
Posted by dream76 on 12/6/2012 9:14:00 PM (view original):
Wow, how many other controversies can we incorporate into this thread???  I think the Earth is flat and the Moon landing was done in Hollywood.  Discuss.
I would much rather be discussing what life really does exist on Mars. Who really did shoot JFK. etc etc Instead other controversies arose first.
12/6/2012 9:44 PM
Posted by jibe on 12/6/2012 7:20:00 PM (view original):
Posted by osgonlz on 12/6/2012 6:38:00 PM (view original):
Actually you brought it up with your leftist comment. But its ok,  I could care less if we agree or not. I was posting an opinion just like you. 
Sorry you brought up the abortion and homosexuality agenda. My liberal comment was made with gun control in mind.
No. I'm sorry. You're comment was' The problem is this liberal leftist fringe feels the need to make decisions for the entire populace'. I was pointing out how hypocritical and inaccurate that statement was. No agenda here. I don't think you can say the same.
12/7/2012 1:52 AM
Idk how this turned into a political party thread
12/7/2012 7:32 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Do fetuses have the right to bear arms?
12/7/2012 9:30 AM
Posted by potter444 on 12/7/2012 9:30:00 AM (view original):
hahaha
12/7/2012 9:38 AM
Just to add fuel to the fire..........

I am constantly amazed that the people who wish to place restrictions on rights, limit freedoms, and dictate behavior are the same group of people who would never lift one finger to defend any rights either through military or civil service. And that comment applies to both sides of the political spectrum equally.
12/7/2012 10:04 AM
Posted by kilabe on 12/7/2012 10:04:00 AM (view original):
Just to add fuel to the fire..........

I am constantly amazed that the people who wish to place restrictions on rights, limit freedoms, and dictate behavior are the same group of people who would never lift one finger to defend any rights either through military or civil service. And that comment applies to both sides of the political spectrum equally.
I think it applies to the "middle of the roaders" more so than either left or right, but none of them would be worth the powder and shot it would take to eliminate them. 
12/7/2012 10:24 AM
So you have to be in the army to say anything about gun rights?
12/7/2012 11:23 AM
no. but you should at least make some sort of contribution to the country before you "decide" others should not have those rights.

and I said civil service as well. so there.
12/7/2012 2:19 PM
Posted by jibe on 12/7/2012 7:57:00 AM (view original):
Posted by osgonlz on 12/7/2012 1:52:00 AM (view original):
Actually you brought it up with your leftist comment. But its ok,  I could care less if we agree or not. I was posting an opinion just like you. 
Sorry you brought up the abortion and homosexuality agenda. My liberal comment was made with gun control in mind.
No. I'm sorry. You're comment was' The problem is this liberal leftist fringe feels the need to make decisions for the entire populace'. I was pointing out how hypocritical and inaccurate that statement was. No agenda here. I don't think you can say the same.
Up your ***. Now you've ****** me off. I'll say it again, my comment was directed toward gun control and you are accussing me of something different. You are now slandering me.

So ******* get lost you stupid *******.

I thought you found this, "Up your ***", detestable. 

12/7/2012 3:57 PM
Posted by mr_mojo on 12/7/2012 3:57:00 PM (view original):
Posted by jibe on 12/7/2012 7:57:00 AM (view original):
Posted by osgonlz on 12/7/2012 1:52:00 AM (view original):
Up your ***. Now you've ****** me off. I'll say it again, my comment was directed toward gun control and you are accussing me of something different. You are now slandering me.

So ******* get lost you stupid *******.

I thought you found this, "Up your ***", detestable. 

Yep. Stand by what I said.

Another troll that thinks he's funny when he sticks his nose in the issues of others.

12/7/2012 5:25 PM
Posted by potter444 on 12/7/2012 9:30:00 AM (view original):
imo a fetus has a right to bear arms. And feet. And legs. And hands. But their arms and all else gets discarded into a trash can.

I'm not sure how some can find an abortion comical. No matter what you believe about it.

12/7/2012 5:29 PM
◂ Prev 1234 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.