Here is the new Game Plan page. You may notice that playbook management has been removed from this page, as both offensive and defensive playbooks will be managed on their own pages. This page is now strictly used to setting a team's game plans.
- Winning/Losing fixed conditions of 1 point or more and X minutes remaining. This is to alleviate some confusion and make sure we have plans for winning and losing. If you want to run your Main playbook in these conditions, just copy your settings from Main and it is the same. (as such, the optional condition slots have been increased to 4)
- Addition of a Tied condition. If you have ever tried to set specific setting for a tied condition before, you'll know why this was added.
- Clock Management added to the conditional settings rather than the engine assuming what you want.
- Fourth Down settings have been moved to the conditional settings rather than being tied to your active playbook's Basic Offense Pass Aggressiveness setting. This means you can use the same playbook under different conditions while having different fourth down preferences. This is about the only place we still use the Aggressiveness setting, but what is in the FAQ will remain valid.
- Should be obvious, but offensive and defensive playbooks are now completely separate.
I've also added some PBP text when your game plan changes in the game:
"Otterbein College offensive game plan - LOSING by 10 or more with 4 minutes or less - Playbook Standard I-Formation - Conserve Clock
You will only see these messages for your own team.
I might not have said it before, but we will be working on on-page help as well as updating the FAQ and Player Guide to help with all of these changes.