anyone hear of this recruiting question answer? Topic

Question: Regarding recruiting, does doing Campus Visits the best way to gain a recruit?

Anwer from Customer service: Please keep in mind that the more you use a specific recruiting action the less credit you receive for it. Instead of just using campus visits you might want to mix in a few other actions such as home visits. At lower levels you can often ignore his but with the higher budgets and more actions performed at the top level it does come into play.

In my over a year of playing GD.. I have never heard of this.. anyone else care to fill in the blanks??

12/8/2012 11:52 AM
Never heard of this either. This is some thing new to me.. A  mix is a good thing though.
12/8/2012 11:57 AM
I would reply with: "You have never played this game, have you?."
12/8/2012 5:45 PM
Posted by husker68144 on 12/8/2012 11:52:00 AM (view original):
Question: Regarding recruiting, does doing Campus Visits the best way to gain a recruit?

Anwer from Customer service: Please keep in mind that the more you use a specific recruiting action the less credit you receive for it. Instead of just using campus visits you might want to mix in a few other actions such as home visits. At lower levels you can often ignore his but with the higher budgets and more actions performed at the top level it does come into play.

In my over a year of playing GD.. I have never heard of this.. anyone else care to fill in the blanks??

..."the more you use a specific recruiting action the less credit you receive for it"????   No one has ever suggested that to be true.
12/8/2012 6:11 PM
Check with GT Duece.  I think he and a couple of others use 1 or 2 scouts, then bomb 'em with CVs.  I know I have  read that on here somewhere. 
12/8/2012 6:27 PM
who the hell wrote that response? it can't be serious. i've never heard of this, i mean i've closed guys with home visits but never seen a diminished return on campus visits.
12/8/2012 8:11 PM
Posted by iamthetwo__2 on 12/8/2012 6:27:00 PM (view original):
Check with GT Duece.  I think he and a couple of others use 1 or 2 scouts, then bomb 'em with CVs.  I know I have  read that on here somewhere. 
I believe that is the norm now a day 
12/8/2012 9:29 PM
All I've ever used is scouts and campus visits.
12/9/2012 8:59 AM
the response to me is saying that a mix maybe more effective than we know & not that multiple cv's are ineffective.....
12/9/2012 10:43 AM
anyone hear of this recruiting question answer? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.