JConte left position at Wis for Notre Dame? Topic

Just saw this when deleting old messages from my inbox lol.  Did he make himself the AD at Notre Dame in all worlds? 

Joe Conte

To: Coach jhard70

Subject: NATIONAL CHAMPS!!!

Sent: 1/16/13 3:09PM

Way to bring home the championship, Coach! I knew you were the right guy for the job when I hired you. This championship should really help when recruiting next year - all kids like to play for winners. Notre Dame - National Champions. I love the sound of that!

Unbelievable job, Coach.

Joe Conte
Athletic Director
Notre Dame
2/10/2013 11:11 PM
That's just sad...
2/11/2013 12:20 AM
HA HA HA HA... WOOOW!
2/11/2013 12:41 AM
LOL
2/11/2013 12:58 AM
I think that is hilarious.  Hell, I'd do that if it was me.  Might as well have some fun on the job!!  (yeah, I know it looks like he did more than just have fun...but lets just focus on this one single item).
2/11/2013 6:06 AM
WAIT, WAIT, WAIT... JConte is dating Lennay Kukua?!?!?! Or is that Norbert since the connection has been made about the free time he has on V-Day? Let's ask Dr. Phil, he knows best.
2/11/2013 3:04 PM
Posted by jhard70 on 2/10/2013 11:11:00 PM (view original):
Just saw this when deleting old messages from my inbox lol.  Did he make himself the AD at Notre Dame in all worlds? 

Joe Conte

Way to bring home the championship, Coach! I knew you were the right guy for the job when I hired you. This championship should really help when recruiting next year - all kids like to play for winners. Notre Dame - National Champions. I love the sound of that!

Unbelievable job, Coach.

Joe Conte
Athletic Director
Notre Dame
You do know he had something to do with the advantage that they found Notre Dame was getting in all the pre season polls?   It was something like that.  Can anyone clarify this for me?
2/11/2013 4:48 PM
He probably laughs himself to sleep every night because it took all of us knuckleheads this long to realize that his name was there all along.  lol
2/11/2013 4:50 PM
WOOOP! There it is! WOOOP! There it is! WOOOP! There it is!
2/11/2013 6:45 PM
Posted by Arfy on 2/11/2013 4:48:00 PM (view original):

Joe Conte

Unbelievable job, Coach.

Joe Conte
Athletic Director
Notre Dame
You do know he had something to do with the advantage that they found Notre Dame was getting in all the pre season polls?   It was something like that.  Can anyone clarify this for me?
ND was the "elitest" elite. It had a recruiting advantage over even other elites. Not sure about the preseason polls however.
2/11/2013 6:59 PM
Posted by caesari on 2/11/2013 6:59:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Arfy on 2/11/2013 4:48:00 PM (view original):

Joe Conte

Unbelievable job, Coach.

Joe Conte
Athletic Director
Notre Dame
ND was the "elitest" elite. It had a recruiting advantage over even other elites. Not sure about the preseason polls however.
That was probably it.  Thanks Caesari!
2/11/2013 8:05 PM
Posted by Arfy on 2/11/2013 4:50:00 PM (view original):
He probably laughs himself to sleep every night because it took all of us knuckleheads this long to realize that his name was there all along.  lol

JConte needs to be removed from that spot. He should be 100% purged from GD!

2/12/2013 12:19 PM
Posted by cgreenemax on 2/12/2013 12:19:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Arfy on 2/11/2013 4:50:00 PM (view original):

JConte needs to be removed from that spot. He should be 100% purged from GD!

JConte was a real tool.

2/12/2013 12:35 PM
I'll nominate "Lennay Kekua" as the replacement.
2/12/2013 2:18 PM
It's always interesting to see new players discovering things that was common knowledge when I quit GD three years ago.
2/12/2013 2:40 PM
JConte left position at Wis for Notre Dame? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.