Of all time is difficult. Hnnnnnn
1. Brett Favre- gonna catch hell for this probably, but the guy was my idol when I was in high school. He is the reason I became a die hard Packers fan. Now while I frown on the end of his career, no one can ever get close to the place he once occupied in my mind.
2. MJ-- um... duh. The guy is immortal. He beat Kidd-Gilchrist in a game of one-on-one, at the age of 50.
3. Reggie White- although I am not always a shining light, I am a Christian, and him being my favorite defensive player and the guy I modeled my game after as well as a reverend, makes him awesome. RIP.
4. Jerry Rice- class act, and good golly gosh, the man could play. Randy Moss isn't anywhere near his level.
5. Thurman Thomas-- another kinda off the wall pick, but he was a stud who I always admired. When I was little I wanted to not only be a running back, but Thurman Thomas.
6. Joey Chestnut- Not really, but the fella can eat.