Juggernaut Dynasty Opening- Stagg Topic

Hey All,

Sometime in the last year, WIS updated their policy on multiple ID's. Apparently it is no longer OK to own 2 teams REGARDLESS OF DIVISION that are within 1000 miles of each other. So...I CAN own 2 Div. II teams as long as they are 1000 miles apart...but I can't own a DII and a DIII team or a D1a and a DIII team etc. if they are within 1000 miles of each other..makes sense...lol.

Anyway, since I own Hiram on this ID and Valdosta on damauler12...I am being forced to drop one. I have decided on dropping Hiram. Here is what the lucky owner will receive...

Winner of 3 of last 4 NC's and going for another one this season. (In Semi's now)
12 Straight seasons of Quarterfinals or better.
Roster was on a 3-21-3-20-3 recruiting cycle...but that is a little off now. So it's set up to be a NC contender one year...and the favorite the next.
Next year is the Sr. year...so you will inherit likely the GUESS #1 roster...and be favored for the NC.
Pretty sure every player on roster is high upside.

So hopefully you will inherit a 3-peat champion going into next season! Also...if I am lucky enough to win 2 more at Valodosta...we will have 4-peated over there. Oh...and every current DII/DIII I own is the defending NC winner...#darnunpredictableengine!
2/25/2013 4:27 PM
I hate you-since you're the owner of the damauler owner name...You're the reason I left D-2 in Stagg lol
2/25/2013 5:34 PM
I love Vick12 because his recruiting manifesto was the most useful thing I ever read on GD forums.
2/25/2013 9:31 PM
Where can I find vick12's recruiting menifesto?
2/25/2013 9:36 PM
http://www.whatifsports.com/forums/Posts.aspx?TopicID=444561
2/26/2013 9:12 AM
Juggernaut Dynasty Opening- Stagg Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.