SURVIVOR XII: Ahrens Crowned Champion Topic

Some updates were made to the challenge picks.  The winner will be announced in the morning, as some late games are still going on.
5/22/2013 12:36 AM
Who is Hudon? I didn't see him on the roster for Atlanta
5/22/2013 12:59 AM
Posted by ahrens on 5/21/2013 6:28:00 PM (view original):
What's more fun? Turning on pola and winning? Or letting pola win to spite Psap?  Even though psap says he isn't mad at pola, that post obviously says something different.  Now, to me, my choice is stick with pola and hope to convince people that I had a large role in helping pola, or turn on pola and make psap happy.  Seems like a tough choice (Not!).  Once you lied to us about your fake idol (regardless of if we created it or not) you could have said, listen, its a fake idol, how do we use this.  I had just got pola to trust you, then you pulled that crap and made me look stupid.  Thanks for that.
Not mad at Pola a single bit - nothing but respect for his game.  Ask him if i've expressed any animosity towards him in any way.  

I think i lost this Challenge to you by a couple points.  Watch me vote exactly where i said i would in the Finale.  Start getting your Sheri Survivor face ready Matt.

And I am just laughing my *ss off at Pola's confidence.  I played you a bit with my fake idol, but that is nothing compared to the way Pola is playing you right now.
He literally spit in my face while purposely failing to turn in Challenge picks -- you just gotta love that confidence he has in you guys to carry his luggage all the way to the finals.  He is saying -- "sh*t -- i don't even have to have Immunity and these patsy's will carry my water as far as I tell them."  Thank you sir may i have another!

That's expert manipulation.  What a bunch of suckers you guys are.

5/22/2013 1:09 AM
psap is the Phillip of Survivor...
5/22/2013 1:16 AM
ouch.  that one hurt bro.

i'd rather think of myself as the Jonathan Penner.
5/22/2013 1:19 AM
Nah, Penner was dumb but at least he was personable...
5/22/2013 1:27 AM
Phillip was straight up bat*hit crazy.  That hasn't been my game.
5/22/2013 1:36 AM
Posted by stevedotdec on 5/22/2013 1:27:00 AM (view original):
Nah, Penner was dumb but at least he was personable...
And Penner was far from dumb.  He was outnumbered, he was a target, and he got as far as he did by understanding and playing to the other players insecurities.
5/22/2013 1:38 AM
And if they ever start Survivor - The Mormon Edition -- a game of absolute truth, trust, and clean living -- i will be the first to recommend you for a spot.
5/22/2013 1:40 AM
Ahrens wins immunity, just edging out Psap.  Votes are due by 8pm EST.  You cannot vote for Ahrens.  Since the results were late, challenge immunity can be passed on the thread until noon EST.
5/22/2013 7:34 AM
Posted by horvie78 on 5/22/2013 7:34:00 AM (view original):
Ahrens wins immunity, just edging out Psap.  Votes are due by 8pm EST.  You cannot vote for Ahrens.  Since the results were late, challenge immunity can be passed on the thread until noon EST.
I had (but could be off by a few points):

Ahrens 62
PSap 66
Sjurat 77
MB 86
Shoe - struggles with reading comprehension
Pola - Eff You PSap, I Don't Need Immunity to Win, I Own These B*tch's

5/22/2013 8:33 AM

So I will declare my voting strategy public.

2 votes will be put on Pola.

I can guarantee that my vote is on Pola, I just cast it.  Check with MB to confirm that he voted Pola also - obviously I cannot guarantee that MB will vote that way, but its there.

Remember this moment in the game when you are sitting at the Finale watching the votes go Pola’s way.  It will then be apparent that you guys weren’t really playing the game of Survivor to win, you were just playing you own little game at the cool kids table in the lunch room.  You don’t care if you win, you just don’t want anyone outside of you clique to have a chance.

Pathetic.  Make a move you pussi*s.

5/22/2013 8:44 AM
So I will declare my voting strategy public, with a suggestion to the game administrators:

My vote will be put on psap.

I also put forth that the rules be admended to address non-playing parties badgering current players via sitemail and forum boards.  If such activity is observed (and harkening back to Potter Stewart "you know when you see it") the offending party be BANNED from future Survivor tourneys. 

Keeping these type of players around would be akin to letting a guy who likes to go to the Philippines to cruise gilrs, babysit your kids.  Just not a good idea.
5/22/2013 9:56 AM
Posted by psap on 5/22/2013 8:44:00 AM (view original):

So I will declare my voting strategy public.

2 votes will be put on Pola.

I can guarantee that my vote is on Pola, I just cast it.  Check with MB to confirm that he voted Pola also - obviously I cannot guarantee that MB will vote that way, but its there.

Remember this moment in the game when you are sitting at the Finale watching the votes go Pola’s way.  It will then be apparent that you guys weren’t really playing the game of Survivor to win, you were just playing you own little game at the cool kids table in the lunch room.  You don’t care if you win, you just don’t want anyone outside of you clique to have a chance.

Pathetic.  Make a move you pussi*s.

But the cool kids get the cheerleaders. And I like cheerleaders......
5/22/2013 10:12 AM
Posted by sjurat on 5/22/2013 9:56:00 AM (view original):
So I will declare my voting strategy public, with a suggestion to the game administrators:

My vote will be put on psap.

I also put forth that the rules be admended to address non-playing parties badgering current players via sitemail and forum boards.  If such activity is observed (and harkening back to Potter Stewart "you know when you see it") the offending party be BANNED from future Survivor tourneys. 

Keeping these type of players around would be akin to letting a guy who likes to go to the Philippines to cruise gilrs, babysit your kids.  Just not a good idea.
I don't cruise the Philippines - i live there about 20% of the year.
If you  must know, i'm divorced about 15 years now -- sucks having a dozen girlfriends who are 24 to 32 years old!!  ;)
5/22/2013 10:17 AM
◂ Prev 1...79|80|81|82|83...95 Next ▸
SURVIVOR XII: Ahrens Crowned Champion Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.